Hello

Old Aug 1st 2011, 9:14 am
Just Joined

JennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant future
Default Hello

Thought I'd drop in to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. We're looking to emigrate as a family; myself, hubbie, 3 year old girl and a 1 year old boy; hopefully within the next few months, although only at husband's job second interview stage at moment. Husband is an engineering geologist (so possibility of work in christchurch) and I was a teacher before second child came along. Looking forward to getting some great advice from you all - seems all very daunting at the moment!
Old Aug 1st 2011, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Luckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hello

Welcome JennyV, wishing your husband good luck for the second interview hope everything goes well for you and your family
Old Aug 1st 2011, 10:13 am
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Hi JennyV and welcome to the forum

It can rather daunting but that's what the forum is here for - to offer you information and support

Wishing you the best of luck with the process, your husband aces his interview!
Old Aug 6th 2011, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

HelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant future

Hi Jenny!

We are about the same stage my OH has meeting with his company sept 1st to discuss his relocation! I too have young children daughter is 4 and son just turned 1. That is probably what daunts me the most going half way around the world with 2 little'uns and no family friends support. However the opportunity of such a beautiful country and outdoors lifestyle and the fact I will no longer be working 40-50hrs a week is too good opportunity to miss!

I hope all goes well for you Love to hear how you are getting on!
Helsxx