Halloween in NZ

Old Oct 31st 2007, 4:06 am
Sweeeeet!

Littletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond reputeLittletoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Halloween in NZ

Originally Posted by Maz
Well our daughter had her first day at school yesterday and got invited to a party (for under 13s) in Cannons Creek tonight, so we're all off to that.
Gate crashing again, eh? You've got to face it, your name wasn't on the list!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 6:47 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

There have been 3 children at the door this evening - and I forgot it was tonight and had to run round looking for something to give them
Old Oct 31st 2007, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

We had a brilliant time at Capital E, then out for tea. Highly recommend it for next year!
Old Oct 31st 2007, 8:32 am
Account Closed

Leccy-Lee is an unknown quantity at this point

Was it halloween then?
Just didnt feel right to me, its usually dark cold and/or wet. With glowing lanterns outside peoples doors from about 4pm..

Kids knocking on our door at 8pm and the suns still out, and im outside in shorts just doesnt feel right at all..

No idea what i am going to make of Xmas now... lol
Old Oct 31st 2007, 10:06 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LeeBennett
Was it halloween then?
Just didnt feel right to me, its usually dark cold and/or wet. With glowing lanterns outside peoples doors from about 4pm..

Kids knocking on our door at 8pm and the suns still out, and im outside in shorts just doesnt feel right at all..

No idea what i am going to make of Xmas now... lol
Well, we had Marika38 and family round for dinner as they've just arrived ... and the police ...
Old Oct 31st 2007, 12:21 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

can't wait for the little darlings to try and knock on our door .................. letting fireworks off during the day and at 3 in the morning, ........... here's the welcoming committee they are going to get

Old Nov 1st 2007, 11:01 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littletoe
Gate crashing again, eh? You've got to face it, your name wasn't on the list!
Actually it was. We invited Simon & family too... but they arrived as we were leaving! We just got a little bit too cold. I felt like a right heel. Sorry Simon & Co!

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Well, we had Marika38 and family round for dinner as they've just arrived ... and the police ...
There's a good story in there, and you're just not telling it! Tsk tsk...
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

Tooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud ofTooanfrom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Driver_Once_More
can't wait for the little darlings to try and knock on our door .................. letting fireworks off during the day and at 3 in the morning, ........... here's the welcoming committee they are going to get

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32.../DSC01017c.jpg
Superb! We at one time lived in Kerikeri(Gods waiting room)-- the Kaikohe lot used to drop their kids off in Keri(30 min drive) to mug the Pakeha at Halloween--this year our car parked in Browns Bay got "egged" by our local ar#ewipes at 1800hrs--of course if I had gently carressed one of these little darlings with the toe of my boot--we know who would have been in court--don't we?

P.S Train the dogs by dressing a large Teddy Bear in a Hoody then beating them over the head with it
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:46 am
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tooanfrom

P.S Train the dogs by dressing a large Teddy Bear in a Hoody then beating them over the head with it
I have a (now badly torn) padded jacket which I train the dogs with, jeez, those teeth still find flesh and they're sharp, ........ must be the bones from the butchers ...........