Goodbye Sir Terry

Old Dec 21st 2009, 5:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Goodbye Sir Terry

I would like these Janet and John's please.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

chocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond reputechocolate cake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goodbye Sir Terry, yesssssssssssss

Defintely an acquired taste, I couldn't stand him in the UK and never listed to R2 in the mornings because of him.

Good to hear he's gone now too, means I can listen R2 on the iplayer in the evenings here.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Have I entered into some parallel universe? Togs? Janet & John? Togmeister? Llamas? And now alcohol in a cave?
If you havent got it by now - TO LATE

I pulled up out front of my mums house on Friday morning at 9.30 crying like a right girl listening to his closing speech - she thought it was cos my brother was getting married or i was moving to the otherside of the world or soemthing far more trivial - i cant believe he's not there anymore.

And i like Chris Evans - never used to - but hes grown on me like a wart!! Not sure he's what you need over your cornflakes though

We have internet radio thingy in the container to keep me intouch with whats going on - listening to the travel updates and weather reports - not gonna miss that much i can tell you
Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:09 pm
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

Squeaky Evans at 07:00hrs....................help quick retune!
Old Dec 21st 2009, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Squeaky Evans at 07:00hrs....................help quick retune!
We''ll be alright - we can catch him a t-time still - when we have had chance to wake up x