Good Christchurch hotel for lone female

Good Christchurch hotel for lone female

Old Mar 5th 2010, 8:29 am
tui
Just Joined

tui is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good Christchurch hotel for lone female

Originally Posted by ibex
I meant back home. NZ is fantastic, we enjoyed every second of it And I am sure you will too.
Ah, sorry, me being slow! Well that'd be one way of getting him over there in double quick time
Old Mar 6th 2010, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Stayed at Rydges a few years back and that was fine - overlooking the river and several restaurants and bars right near the entrance. They had a special deal on when we stayed, but not too pricey I think.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.pavilionshotel.co.nz/chri...dation-en.html

Friends of our stayed here and they liked it. Walking distance to city. Check out the video.

Old Mar 7th 2010, 4:03 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Accorhotels are running a 3-days SuperSale in Asia Pacific...

All hotels offering 50% discount!!! Offer ends Wednesday!

T&Cs apply...

So, go www.accorhotels.com and look up Christchurch!
Old Mar 7th 2010, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Hotpots has a spectacular aura aboutHotpots has a spectacular aura aboutHotpots has a spectacular aura about

Hi,

I have stayed at the Rydges, Chateau on the Park but my fave is the So - it's funky. Very reasonably priced, I have stayed there on my own a couple of times. Restaurant in the foyer, gym etc. Near to the square, and yes I ventured out at night on my own to the cinema across the square - no threat, no fears.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 5:32 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Mr BEVS said he stayed at Chateau on the Park when he met up with 3 friends over from the Uk for the rugby.
Bit posh he says and a bit out of the town centre. You'd maybe have to walk through the big park but it is just 10 minutes in a taxi. Hotel itself , he feels, is fine for a lone female and would take me there if the occasion arose.
Old Mar 7th 2010, 5:32 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Hotpots
Hi,

I have stayed at the Rydges, Chateau on the Park but my fave is the So - it's funky. Very reasonably priced, I have stayed there on my own a couple of times. Restaurant in the foyer, gym etc. Near to the square, and yes I ventured out at night on my own to the cinema across the square - no threat, no fears.
Goodness. Where have you been.
Loverley to see you.