Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Good bye and you lot take care

Wikiposts

Good bye and you lot take care

Old May 2nd 2007, 11:05 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good bye and you lot take care

Originally Posted by Sue
We have that feature available on this forum. It's accessed through everyone's control panel.
Well for goodness sake!!! What's all the squabbling about then?

Don't like a person/s, hit the ignore button.

but a lot of the 'complainers' are secretly spoiling for a fight, aren't they? I'm using the small text function too much...becoming addicted to it...better join Small Text Anonymous....
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:06 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlbieLittle
He'll be back when his industrial strength St-John's wears off.
I've been using the Vitamin B tablets here....turned my urine green. Must be doing good!
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:06 am
Banned

AlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Avid
Too true, the St John's Wort is really 'kickin' out here...I've been taking it for the last month and it's certainly brightened my mood.

So some poster has hurled his toys out of the pram...does that happen a lot on this site? I used to do a lot of posting on Japan's main expat board and it was a CRACKHOUSE compared to this place. Even the most innocent post would end up with death threats and accusations of criminal behaviour and posters were publically resigning on a daily basis.

and sneaking back on again under a different name

For a website that allows people to instantly log on from a free email account I have to say I think this place is extremely kind and well behaved. (Or heavily moderated...I haven't been on long enough to know).

I really can't understand why people are complaining, it really could be a lot, lot worse than it is now.

Heavily moderated. Try posting anything too risque and the censors will be on you faster than you can say "the advertisers are complaining!"
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:14 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Heavily moderated. Try posting anything too risque and the censors will be on you faster than you can say "the advertisers are complaining!"
Not true...take it back!!! We only moderate where absolutely necessary or when copious amounts of complaints are received...

Give it a rest guys and gals...
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:15 am
Banned

AlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the roughAlbieLittle is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Not true...take it back!!! We only moderate where absolutely necessary or when copious amounts of complaints are received...

Give it a rest guys and gals...
See what I mean Big brother is watching!
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:17 am

Bet they read all the PMs as well...
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

oh purleese...this is one of the least moderated forums on here!!!...and it's big sister if you don't mind....
Don't let me get me....

Originally Posted by Avid
Bet they read all the PMs as well...
well, you'd lose that bet too...

ok...enough is enough...Jack has said his goodbyes (although I do still hope he reconsiders) and now it's just getting silly....so, am going to shut this thread down before it gets any more ridiculous...so long Jack and thanks for all the fish (In honour of KJP and Ali...you had to be there guys and gals..you just had to be there...xxx)

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; May 2nd 2007 at 11:22 am.