Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Good bye and you lot take care

Good bye and you lot take care

Old May 2nd 2007, 2:34 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good bye and you lot take care

Well after reading a couple of posts by some new and not so new members Im off to play in my own happy world

The whole point of the forums in my opinion is to help others anyway they can. Be it positive or negative views of New Zealand, hopefully a little of each. After all no where is perfect and everywhere has its problems.

But surely just to moan and winge and generally wind other people up with crappy comments is wrong.

I am sure I am going to get roasted and accused of having my head buried in the sand and that I am a Happy Crowd Member guess what, I am.

For 4 years now I have posted and read lots of threads by many nice people on here.

Good luck to you all and take care. Dont think that New Zealand will be 100% perfect, it wont. But then dont just listen to the few that think its 100% rubbish, its not.

If anyone wants to keep in touch then you know where to find me Happy Land

Later Dudes and Dudesses

Last edited by Sue; May 2nd 2007 at 2:45 pm. Reason: Urls removed as per the site rules
Old May 2nd 2007, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good bye and you lot take care

Old May 2nd 2007, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Burt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Well after reading a couple of posts by some new and not so new members Im off to play in my own happy world

The whole point of the forums in my opinion is to help others anyway they can. Be it positive or negative views of New Zealand, hopefully a little of each. After all no where is perfect and everywhere has its problems.

But surely just to moan and winge and generally wind other people up with crappy comments is wrong.

I am sure I am going to get roasted and accused of having my head buried in the sand and that I am a Happy Crowd Member guess what, I am.

For 4 years now I have posted and read lots of threads by many nice people on here.

Good luck to you all and take care. Dont think that New Zealand will be 100% perfect, it wont. But then dont just listen to the few that think its 100% rubbish, its not.

Later Dudes and Dudesses

Good luck.......You will be missed.......(I have been told that St Johns Wort is natures Prosiac, and NZ is the only country in the world who sell it in the 3000mg strength straight across the counter to people of any age)

Burt
Old May 2nd 2007, 2:55 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Later Dudes and Dudesses
any chance you might rethink your decision ??????????
have really enjoyed your posts & humour....take care
Old May 2nd 2007, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Burt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud ofBurt Badger has much to be proud of

I just want to point out that I will actually miss JTL's input, and that (for once) I was not being sarcastic.

Burt
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Later Dudes and Dudesses
Will see ya in Happy Ville mate!!

Dave
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Later Dudes and Dudesses
Bonjour as Del Boy would say
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:21 pm
Banned

andy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond reputeandy&georgina has a reputation beyond repute

Later Dudes and Dudesses
No no no no no - Happy Land will not permit you there Jack, ok maybe it will Ok well if you want to visit him click on my sig P.s - I agree with what you said too.
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:42 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Later Dudes and Dudesses
Be a shame to lose you Jack and I hope you'll reconsider but I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from.

Once upon a time, long long ago, the NZ forum was a very different place to the one we see today, and spats like we saw yesterday were very much common place and, at times, the forum was not a particularly friendly place to be for some...HOWEVER, the mood and the membership of the forum have changed dramatically over the last 18 months, very much for the better I think personally, and I for one do not want to see a return to the old days and ways and I hope that you all agree with me!!..That's not to say that freedom of speech and personal opinions shouldn't be aired but common courtesy and just general niceness would be my preferred order of the day...what say you?...
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:42 pm
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Bye dude. It has been a bit crap recently. I keep meaning to leave myself, but there are some really lovely people on here.

See you on the other side - Carmen
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:44 pm

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Be a shame to lose you Jack and I hope you'll reconsider but I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from.

Once upon a time, long long ago, the NZ forum was a very different place to the one we see today, and spats like we saw yesterday were very much common place and, at times, the forum was not a particularly friendly place to be for some...HOWEVER, the mood and the membership of the forum have changed dramatically over the last 18 months, very much for the better I think personally, and I for one do not want to see a return to the old days and ways and I hope that you all agree with me!!..That's not to say that freedom of speech and personal opinions shouldn't be aired but common courtesy and just general niceness would be my preferred order of the day...what say you?...

I agree.

I was wondering, just the other day, whatever happened to KiwiJetPilot for instance?
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:48 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
I agree.

I was wondering, just the other day, whatever happened to KiwiJetPilot for instance?
Do you know Carmen...I deleted the phrase "mentioning no names (KJP)" from my post!!!...but bless him, it wasn't all down to him...

But you see where I'm coming from?...the 'style' of some of the recent posts just took me straight back to those days and it really wasn't a nice experience and certainly one not to be repeated!!...All in favour??
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie
Do you know Carmen...I deleted the phrase "mentioning no names (KJP)" from my post!!!...but bless him, it wasn't all down to him...

But you see where I'm coming from?...the 'style' of some of the recent posts just took me straight back to those days and it really wasn't a nice experience and certainly one not to be repeated!!...All in favour??
Oui Madame.
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:54 pm

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

See you on the other side mate. Take care.
Old May 2nd 2007, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by uk+kiwi
Bye dude. It has been a bit crap recently. I keep meaning to leave myself, but there are some really lovely people on here.

See you on the other side - Carmen
Well the lovely people have free choice to be in the other place too!!!

And a good few already are!!!

Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.