Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

God how do u solve a prob like mariea

God how do u solve a prob like mariea

Old Aug 7th 2006, 6:01 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: God how do u solve a prob like mariea

[QUOTE=danny.f]
Originally Posted by waynepfry

Oh God,You're drunk again. Danger mouse was truly one of the greatest cartoons ever,Penfold was sooo funny!!
Sorry all, one glass of vidal NZ wine and i can't type, must try something else or drink tea,
yes dan it was jane, you can tell when im answering im the blonde and wayne has the brains,and he can take his wine better than me!!!! i must remember to put jane at the end.
JANE
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=waynepfry]
Originally Posted by danny.f
Sorry all, one glass of vidal NZ wine and i can't type, must try something else or drink tea,
yes dan it was jane, you can tell when im answering im the blonde and wayne has the brains,and he can take his wine better than me!!!! i must remember to put jane at the end.
JANE
Funny.My wife's too shy to type (honest) so it's always me,she just watches!
Old Aug 7th 2006, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=danny.f]

Funny.My wife's too shy to type (honest) so it's always me,she just watches!
I'm not too shy to type - it's just Danny gets so much pleasure from e mailing you all that it seems a shame to take it away from him! However I am worried that he is becoming a BritishExpats addict - I am going to start a new website for him BEAnonymous - he's not joking about how sad he is sitting in on a Saturday night e mailing everyone. It does mean I get the tele and the big sofa all to myself though...
Donna (Mrs Danny)
Old Aug 8th 2006, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Don & Dan,
Dont go to Wellington, you should come to Auckland where the cool people are. Dan you are the funniest person ever!
Wayne & Jane, where in Auckland are you pair gonna be?
I haven't had the pleasure of posting whilst drunk as I only really go on at work and I'm not allowed to drink here.
Funny reading it tho
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
Don & Dan,
Dont go to Wellington, you should come to Auckland where the cool people are. Dan you are the funniest person ever!
I haven't had the pleasure of posting whilst drunk as I only really go on at work and I'm not allowed to drink here.
Funny reading it tho
I think they should stay up this way too.... isnt it really windy down there? Don & Dan, Wayne & Jane.... great matching names.... Donna, I tend to post on here in the afternoons when my littlun is taking his nap... also in the evenings as theres not often much on that I want to watch.... bring back Survivor and wheres the Australian Big Brother this year..... jeez if it wasnt for Neighbours and Home & Away Id go mad.... or maybe I am already??!! :scared:
Old Aug 8th 2006, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=danny.f]

I'm not too shy to type - it's just Danny gets so much pleasure from e mailing you all that it seems a shame to take it away from him! However I am worried that he is becoming a BritishExpats addict - I am going to start a new website for him BEAnonymous - he's not joking about how sad he is sitting in on a Saturday night e mailing everyone. It does mean I get the tele and the big sofa all to myself though...
Donna (Mrs Danny)
hiya Donna
welcome, my daughter is so fed up with me as i never used the computer and im never off it now. Did have a day off yesturday !!!! slight withdrawl but im getting my fix now
Paid for the removers today and not exchanged contracts yet
only a week to go and we move out and stay with friends for a week then NZ here we come!!!
Jane
Old Aug 8th 2006, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Don & Dan,
Funny reading it tho
Hi Jude J
Not sure yet but Hubby will be working in the CRB so need to fined rental when we get there.
Posting while drunk is only funny untill, you wake up the next day and think did i really write that with head hung in shame ( monday morning springs to mined)
Where are u folks at the mo?
Jane
Old Aug 8th 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

I go away for 1 bloody day and you lot are yapping behind my back! Women!
Getting a bit worried now though. Isn't there any one in Welly? I thought there'd be loads. I mean,I know Aucklands big and stuff,but we don't wanna be lonely!! You gotta have a get together in Taupo so we can meet you all!! I buy the helicopter,you get the steaks!!! Wooohooo!
Old Aug 8th 2006, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

I go away for 1 bloody day and you lot are yapping behind my back! Women!
Getting a bit worried now though. Isn't there any one in Welly? I thought there'd be loads. I mean,I know Aucklands big and stuff,but we don't wanna be lonely!! You gotta have a get together in Taupo so we can meet you all!! I buy the helicopter,you get the steaks!!! Wooohooo!
Get lost
we buy the helicopter you get the beers, vidal NZ wine :
Old Aug 8th 2006, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Jane, SarahB and Jude J,
wish we were coming to Aukland now! Never mind - we have friends in Aukland so sure we will be there at some point. It just seemed so big when we came out to visit whereas Welly was a bit more compact but still not the sticks!
Danny is needing his BritishExpats fix so time for me to move over,
ttfn,
Donna
Old Aug 8th 2006, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jude J
Not sure yet but Hubby will be working in the CRB so need to fined rental when we get there.
Posting while drunk is only funny untill, you wake up the next day and think did i really write that with head hung in shame ( monday morning springs to mined)
Where are u folks at the mo?
Jane
We are in Browns Bay, North Shore. Been here nearly 4 yrs. We were in a rental until a month ago but have just brought as 4 yrs worth of rent seemed to be money for nothing but we had virtually NO deposit so have a huge mortgage.
Where is CRB?

Maybe I will resist going on whilst drunk then, at least if you've said things you are not proud of you can deny all knowledge but when its there written on a message board there's no getting away with it!
Old Aug 8th 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Jane, SarahB and Jude J,
wish we were coming to Aukland now! Never mind - we have friends in Aukland so sure we will be there at some point. It just seemed so big when we came out to visit whereas Welly was a bit more compact but still not the sticks!
Danny is needing his BritishExpats fix so time for me to move over,
ttfn,
Donna
Hey Donna, you have one hell of a husband there!

I haven't been to Wellington yet, I always fancied taking the train from Auckland to Welly but heard last week that they are stopping the service, which seems a shame.
It would be lovely to meet you on a visit to Auckland, or Taupo as Dan is suggesting, as long as we get picked up in the coptor
Old Aug 8th 2006, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey Donna, you have one hell of a husband there!

I haven't been to Wellington yet, I always fancied taking the train from Auckland to Welly but heard last week that they are stopping the service, which seems a shame.
It would be lovely to meet you on a visit to Auckland, or Taupo as Dan is suggesting, as long as we get picked up in the coptor

It's me!! Husband!! She's in at 7am,and I'm riddiculously sunburnt,I can only move my fingers and bowels so been ordered to bed to heat the pillows up with my tomato head!! Why have they stopped a service from the biggest city to the capital? Can you imagine how pretty that route would be??
Have a loverly day/night/month!!
Old Aug 8th 2006, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's me!! Husband!! She's in at 7am,and I'm riddiculously sunburnt,I can only move my fingers and bowels so been ordered to bed to heat the pillows up with my tomato head!! Why have they stopped a service from the biggest city to the capital? Can you imagine how pretty that route would be??
Have a loverly day/night/month!!

I know! I looked at a info sheet and timetable one day and the route looked stunning. I think it is stopping due to not being busy enough and not making profit. Bad news for the small towns en-route as they will now miss out on the business from tourists stopping on the way. Tis a shame.

Slap some lotion on and get to bed.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

We are in Browns Bay, North Shore. Been here nearly 4 yrs. We were in a rental until a month ago but have just brought as 4 yrs worth of rent seemed to be money for nothing but we had virtually NO deposit so have a huge mortgage.
Where is CRB?

Maybe I will resist going on whilst drunk then, at least if you've said things you are not proud of you can deny all knowledge but when its there written on a message board there's no getting away with it!
We wanted to rent in Browns Bay sounds lovely and hubby could catch the ferry into CBD ( did'nt touch a drop last nite) Not slept for weeks,move out of the house next week, move to the other side of the world the week after, all getting very stressed .
Whats your house like as they seem very old and villa looking in Browns bay?
Jane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.