the glee club

Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:11 pm
Just Joined

stevebikebarton is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking the glee club

we're missing a bit of comedy here people..........subbmit ur best jokes.

an old irish couple Paddy and Marry are a sleep late at night, suddenly their awoken by NEXT doors dog barking in the garden.............after 20 min's Paddy jumps outta bed and runs down stairs. after a little while Paddy comes back to bed to which mary say's "Paddy what did you do there my love" Paddy replies "I put the Fu**ing dog in our garden see how dem F**kers like it" ............BOOM BOOM.
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:12 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the glee club

What's brown and sticky?

a stick!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

whats green and smwlls of pork?.....................

Kermits Fingers
Old Jan 14th 2008, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

little billy is at school .........he shouts miss miss i need a pis*. ........the teacher says no no no no billy, the word ur looking for is urinate. repete after me billy U-RAN-EIGHT...........Billy thinks for a while then shouts out miss miss ur an eight but if ur tits were bigger you'd be a 10............................BOOM BOOM
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:13 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Why are pirates called pirates?

'cos they arrrrrrr!!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

Can we all put the childrens joke books away and come up with some funny ones!!!!
Old Jan 15th 2008, 1:06 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PVFC
Can we all put the childrens joke books away and come up with some funny ones!!!!

So there's a man in confession..
"Forgive me father for I have sinned"
"What was your sin?"
"Well, the other day when my wife was bending over the freezer to get something out, I was overcome with lust, and just couldn't help myself. I rushed over and had my way with her"
"That's perfectly alright between a husband and wife"
"So we won't get banned from the church?"
"Why would you think you would get banned from the church?"

wait for it...

"Because we got banned from Pak n Save!"
Old Jan 15th 2008, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

Thats class