Girls Soccer.

Old May 21st 2010, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

witty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nice
Default Girls Soccer.

Hi Guys, I was wondering about the girls soccer scene over there. My Daughter will be coming out in August with the rest of the family. She is a very keen (and in my biased opinion) very good striker and indeed has just played a season with Dorset county FA centre of excellence, which has links to Chelsea and England.

I was wondering if there were any decent teams in the Hamilton area (or within an hour or so's drive) that would be interested. I believe that with the right coaching she can be good enough to play for NZ/England and is very keen to do so.

She is 14 (15 in Feb 2011).

Any Idea's?

Witty
Old May 21st 2010, 9:32 pm
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girls Soccer.

Originally Posted by witty
Hi Guys, I was wondering about the girls soccer scene over there. My Daughter will be coming out in August with the rest of the family. She is a very keen (and in my biased opinion) very good striker and indeed has just played a season with Dorset county FA centre of excellence, which has links to Chelsea and England.

I was wondering if there were any decent teams in the Hamilton area (or within an hour or so's drive) that would be interested. I believe that with the right coaching she can be good enough to play for NZ/England and is very keen to do so.

She is 14 (15 in Feb 2011).

Any Idea's?

Witty

Do a quick search on Google.co.nz. There's a big soccer scene where I live with boys teams, mixed teams and girls teams and lots of them. We are about 3 hours north of Hamilton but you shouldn't have any trouble finding a girls soccer team.

Good luck with the move and with your daughter becoming an All White!
Old May 23rd 2010, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice

We are in Auckland and the boys play for Bucklands Beach Louis does have one girl that plays in his team hes 13 but there are also girl only teams also last year there were trials for Auckland which a couple of girls got picked from our club.

Karen
Old May 24th 2010, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

Heres the link to Waikato football, mens and womens

http://www.forcethree.com/football_Home.cfm

Girls standard is surprisingly good in NZ, both the U16 and U19 sides did well at the recent Girls World Cups.

Dont know anything about Hamilton though.
Old May 26th 2010, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

witty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nicewitty is just really nice

Thanks Guys, I am in Hamilton now and getting settled so I will fire a few emails off as soon as i can.
Old May 26th 2010, 7:42 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hey. Let us know how she gets on please
Old May 26th 2010, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

No worries

Im hoping it will be a
Old Jul 11th 2010, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hiya

I sent this to a friend of mine that i saw on the site - it may be helpful ..

"On the back of the successful World Cup display by the All Whites this has just been announced:

"Kiwi True Blues have been working with Rangers to get some Rangers Football Schools to take place in NZ. This is a first for NZ and is certainly a must for those of you with kids who would benefit from some great coaching.

Listed below are the dates and times for the schools as well as the contact details for each area. Please note that places are limited to 100 per camp, so it's definitely worth getting in early:

Auckland - 4th Oct-8th Oct - Fencibles United's Grounds at Riverhills - Contact Phillip Hull - [email protected]

Wellington - 4th Oct-8th Oct - Fraser Park Lower Hutt - Contact Jim Baxter - [email protected]

Wanganui - 27thSept-1st Oct - Wanganui Collegiate School , 128-132 Liverpool Street,Wanganui - Contact Michael Folds - [email protected]