Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:12 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The "...or..." game

For those who know your kiwis??

Rhys Darby or
Dai Henwood
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:23 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

certain death at the hands of a thousand man-eating pigs rather than either of those........
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:24 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

on second thoughts feed Dai to those pigs so Dai it is then.......

Venus or Serena ??
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by lardyl
certain death at the hands of a thousand man-eating pigs rather than either of those........

New Zealand or Great Britian ??

ok ok I know I will stop it
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:29 pm

Roses my dear.........

Countdown or Pak'N'Save?
Countdown
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 11:33 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by love30stm

New Zealand or Great Britian ??

ok ok I know I will stop it
New Zealand.........

or
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:41 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Black Patent Leather High Heels or Glow in the Dark Underwear (I have BOTH...greedy).
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:44 am
you dewty owld maan!

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess

Black Patent Leather High Heels or Glow in the Dark Underwear (I have BOTH...greedy).
falls off chair and burbles drink into screen of laptop.......

can I take a "personal" minute ?
Old Sep 24th 2009, 3:46 am
you dewty owld maan!

erm lose the underwear and keep the heels on please??........

moving swiftly on.......

Wii or PS3.....?
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:08 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Wii. Much cooler

on the previous note - I have had people absolutely jealous as hell when I have spoken of my glow in the dark underwear. Kind of weird (it was from FARMERS) but very cool!

Irene van Dyk or the Ice Man (Michael Jones)?
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:23 am

Originally Posted by Kiwiprincess

I have the heels but not the underwear...
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:29 am
you dewty owld maan!

Irene as I like a girl with reach.......plus she doesn't care who she plays with so she might play with me.....LOL

the mountains or the beach.....?
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:32 am

Irene as I like a girl with reach.......plus she doesn't care who she plays with so she might play with me.....LOL

the mountains or the beach.....?
I like to see the Sea, so the Beach

What about

Wine or Beer
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:36 am
you dewty owld maan!

I have the heels but not the underwear...
I could check just how "glow in the dark" her underwear was..........you know controlled testing, before and after wearing.......

reminds me of the condom duel in a film.....what was it now?? 70s??
Old Sep 24th 2009, 4:39 am
you dewty owld maan!

I like to see the Sea, so the Beach

What about

Wine or Beer
Wine on beer so .....

I can feel queer........LOL

Lilly Savage or John Inman??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.