Reload this Page >

furnished apartments in central, west, east auckland

furnished apartments in central, west, east auckland

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

benjie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default furnished apartments in central, west, east auckland

Hie all

Kindly help me with names of estate agents who can arrange furnished 1 or 2bed flat or house or apartment for arrival short stay or long stay in central auckland, west or north of auckland. How are others settling in if you do not have a friend or relative. We are a family of 3. 2 adults and child aged 11.

thanking you all in advance

regards

benjie
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 9:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: furnished apartments in central, west, east auckland

Originally Posted by benjie
Hie all

Kindly help me with names of estate agents who can arrange furnished 1 or 2bed flat or house or apartment for arrival short stay or long stay in central auckland, west or north of auckland. How are others settling in if you do not have a friend or relative. We are a family of 3. 2 adults and child aged 11.

thanking you all in advance

regards

benjie
you will probably find it easier to rent a motel or services apartment for fortnight or so and do househunnting when you arrive.

a google search should bring up lots of motels/ serviced apartments etc.

estate agents include lj hooker, harcourts, barfoot and thomson....
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

benjie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info I will google around
Old Jun 24th 2009, 5:00 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

HI benjie,

We stayed here when we arrived.
Old Jun 24th 2009, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

sjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of lightsjake is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks OP, this was shortly to be one of my questions.

Thank you Am Loolah for the link - which one did you actually stay in?
Old Jun 24th 2009, 6:06 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

The hotel I work for put me up for a month n longer if I need/want

I'd say hotel or a holiday home for a fortnight...

You can do some ground work on trademe.co.nz and perhaps organise some viewings. Trademe has both estate agents (with links on the agents website) & private owners advertising.

I, myself & me, we are trying to rent direct with owners so you cut the middle man with its two weeks +GST fees...

Good luck!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Cheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really niceCheesehead is just really nice

We stayed at Viaduct Point apartments right on the harbour for 4 weeks. Great, modern and very comfortable for 4 of us - 2 adults and 2 kids. Furnished with absolutely everything you need including linen and towels. They even clean the apartment! We negotiated $700 per week for a 2 bed apt. I can send you the name and contact if you wish.