Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Frustration at its best... (moved from Immy to the Main forum for it's inspiration )

Frustration at its best... (moved from Immy to the Main forum for it's inspiration )

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Frustration at its best...

Originally Posted by Matewx
OH MY GOD!!

Another day with no news... And me thinking WHAT THE HELL!

So I called my CO... Voicemail... Called again... Voicemail... Left her a voicemail...

She called back saying she's not heard back bla bla bla bla... Well am not happy!

5mins later phone rings AGAIN with a blocked number... Her again saying that while she was on the phone to me she had a voicemail from the MA... All is good! Took their time eh?

So people... I have been approved! OUI OUI OUI !!!

There's my jumping up n down in my room!!!

Thanks for all your support guys!! Merci Merci Merci!!

Next steps:
-Call employer in UK to say am finished
-Call employer in NZ to say all's good when am I flying?
-Organising leaving parties
-Finishing pcking
-More leaving parties
-Crying n more crying!

Oh am so happy!!
FANTASTIC NEWS !! I'm sooo pleased for you, :drinkwin e:
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 9:57 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Does it get better??
Well YES I SAY!!
Got to NZ House today around lunch time... It was dead!! Waited a bit as my CO was on counter duty...
She was as happy as I was!! It felt unreal... I guess she was SO happy to get rid of my calls & emails!! LOL
Something threw me... She was typing her life away on the PC n then suddenly opened a draw turned to the printer and printed my visa and sticked it on my passport... I was like "It's THAT easy??"
She said she will not use da Medical Assessor anymore... Whether she does it or not don't affect me but made me feel good!! ahah

ALSO ALSO ALSO... She told me that my partner's CO has approved his visa too (which was on the back of mine via the family stream policy)

Flying out next week!!! Auckland.... HERE I COME!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:01 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Love your way of writing. Can feel your joy from here!!!

Have a lovely flight and a wonderful new life in Auckland
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough

Does it get better??
Well YES I SAY!!
Got to NZ House today around lunch time... It was dead!! Waited a bit as my CO was on counter duty...
She was as happy as I was!! It felt unreal... I guess she was SO happy to get rid of my calls & emails!! LOL
Something threw me... She was typing her life away on the PC n then suddenly opened a draw turned to the printer and printed my visa and sticked it on my passport... I was like "It's THAT easy??"
She said she will not use da Medical Assessor anymore... Whether she does it or not don't affect me but made me feel good!! ahah

ALSO ALSO ALSO... She told me that my partner's CO has approved his visa too (which was on the back of mine via the family stream policy)

Flying out next week!!! Auckland.... HERE I COME!
Well, I'm really pleased for you... all the worrying is now over!! Hope you are enjoying the drinking celebrations!! Just hope mine will turn out the same!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:06 pm
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TeamEmbo
Love your way of writing. Can feel your joy from here!!!

Have a lovely flight and a wonderful new life in Auckland
Thank you SO much...

I write how I would talk to you if you were in the same room or on the other end of the line!!

Just squeezed a quick flight back to Paris for a final Aurevoir! with the family!!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you SO much...

I write how I would talk to you if you were in the same room or on the other end of the line!!

Just squeezed a quick flight back to Paris for a final Aurevoir! with the family!!
Congratulations to you and your partner on those long awaited lovely shiny new stickers in your passports!!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. Long time coming but soooooo worth it Good luck with your new life Bevissa
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

All the best, who knows we might all be there soon!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 9:36 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! Just finished a long hot shift at work, logged on here to find more fantastic news from you Brilliant!!!! so happy for you at long last!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy enjoy enoy
B x
Old Jun 5th 2009, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough

Thank you SO much...

Hello guys!

After 2 months of waiting and waiting, I have received an email from NZ House today that my medical has finally been accepted and will be issued a visa!! YAY!! I'm so happy!!!

I'm booking my flight to Auckland this weekend and aim to set off at beginning of July.

I'm now going to get a bottle of champayne to celebrate!!
Old Jun 5th 2009, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your good news
Old Jun 9th 2009, 9:40 pm
Live from CHCH...

2 nights to go for me...
Flying out Thursday @ 4pm...

Have said bye to my familly back home n friends at work...

Boo hoo hoo
Old Jun 9th 2009, 10:02 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

2 nights to go for me...

Boo hoo hoo
Bon Voyage!!!
Hope you have a safe journey & good luck for your new life!
B x
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

2 nights to go for me...

Boo hoo hoo
I bet the next 24 hours will pass by in a blur!!
Best wishes and have a safe flight.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

sam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to beholdsam_79 is a splendid one to behold

2 nights to go for me...

Boo hoo hoo
We have been following your posts till the end, and we are happy for this great end Congratulations from the bottom of my heart wish you a very happy journey. you deserve all the best.

Sam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.