FREE FOOTBALL

Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:50 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light
Default FREE FOOTBALL

I don't know if this is news but I am watching UK football on my PC for free
Nottingham Forest V West Brom OK its on a small screen but its live and its free !!
The site is bet365.com
you just enter your details and log on you don't have to place a bet or enter you credit card details
If this is old news sorry for repeating it
Back to the football Forest are winning 1-0
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all
Default Re: FREE FOOTBALL

Told my husband as I read this and he signed up straight away. Be great for the England games which they rarely show here. And the boxing ? He's happy now anyway, so thanks for that little find.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bdclayton
Nottingham Forest V West Brom OK its on a small screen but its live and its free !!
The site is bet365.com
you just enter your details and log on you don't have to place a bet or enter you credit card details
Old Jan 8th 2010, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

The site is bet365.com
Thanks for the info
I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch the Red Dogs though
Do they give details of upcoming matches they are going to show?
Old Jan 8th 2010, 11:06 pm
Busy Again

bdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of lightbdclayton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mickey_d
Thanks for the info
I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch the Red Dogs though
Do they give details of upcoming matches they are going to show?
I am not sure if they give details of upcoming matches
and its no just football they show quite a few more sports
but it was good to watch and see how cold it was back in the UK
Old Jan 8th 2010, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Have missed my footie, will sign up Thank you
Old Jan 9th 2010, 8:10 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373

Have missed my footie, will sign up Thank you
we will be signing up in about ummmm 2 and half weeks Thnks bd, coming to tauranga too, so may see ya soon yeah???

Tina and Will.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 8:13 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
we will be signing up in about ummmm 2 and half weeks Thnks bd, coming to tauranga too, so may see ya soon yeah???

Tina and Will.
I bet the nerves are kicking in right about now eh Tina ....did you get my PM
Old Jan 9th 2010, 11:22 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
I bet the nerves are kicking in right about now eh Tina ....did you get my PM
Oh yes, got constant butterflies, should a few pounds as put so many back on after the awful time with the MA not sleeping well adn have prob drank 5 or 6 coffee's today already!!! Just do not know how to calm myself down, lol.

Yep got pm, so so grateful and will def be calling you, with flooded eyes I expect, lol. As you can see I am a great lover of coffee
Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:56 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

The site is bet365.com
There are a few sites that do this Justin tv is another one which normally shows all sporting events, quality can be iffy though. Used my pc for sport for first 3 years then Stoke got in premiership and sky had to be purchased