Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Flying back to NZ tomorrow

Flying back to NZ tomorrow

Old Sep 4th 2012, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

autawa is a jewel in the roughautawa is a jewel in the roughautawa is a jewel in the roughautawa is a jewel in the roughautawa is a jewel in the rough
Default Flying back to NZ tomorrow

Have just spent 6 weeks back in the Isle of Man with my family, came back with my one & two year old on my own, have to say the journey was a HARD WORK, can't believe i have to do it all again tommorow!

Its been a great holiday, the kids have had a ball with all their aunties, cousins, uncles, nana, grandad etc!!! its hard to leave but looking forward to getting home to my hubby.

Was feeling very unsettled in NZ before i came back, wasn't sure where i wanted to live, not even sure now but will take one day as it comes when i get home, really looking forward to it
Old Sep 4th 2012, 7:45 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flying back to NZ tomorrow

have a good flight back
Old Sep 4th 2012, 11:29 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

All the very best for that trip back here. I find the journey far too long and that's without little ones.

Pleased to read you had a great trip back. Hopefully something will have resolved itself for you, even if you don't know what it is yet.
Old Sep 5th 2012, 1:42 am
hanging in there

Hellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to allHellie73 is a name known to all

Good luck with the trip back, please let me know if you have any travel tips with two littlies do you stop over? I made it back in June with a 23 month old and it was a long trip but on one of the flights the air stewards where fantastic. Next time it will be two littlies for me too.