Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Flights from NZ to UK

Flights from NZ to UK

Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of
Cool Flights from NZ to UK

Hi has anyone seen any good deals on flights to the UK recently cos i was told that they go down in price and there would be a lot of offers on around Oct ???
Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all
Default Re: Flights from NZ to UK

I think October is a cheaper time to go back. I flew back for a trip two years ago at this time and got a good deal but I had to book it about four /five months beforehand.

It's a good time to go as they can have an 'Indian Summer' which can be warmer than their proper summer. I went with my sister's family to Chessington Theme Park and we all wore t-shirts. I had a fantastic time but then you have to go through all the big good-byes again and return home.

I would love for all of us to go back for a decent Christmas but then the cost really does shoot up and with four of us.....Saw Eastenders last night with the carol singers going door to door.......AAaaahhh!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

aalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud ofaalls73 has much to be proud of

Unfortunately i was on about booking now (ish) to go early next year and as for eastenders as sad as it is i watch it over the net every week lol xx
Originally Posted by Kentish Lass
I think October is a cheaper time to go back. I flew back for a trip two years ago at this time and got a good deal but I had to book it about four /five months beforehand.

It's a good time to go as they can have an 'Indian Summer' which can be warmer than their proper summer. I went with my sister's family to Chessington Theme Park and we all wore t-shirts. I had a fantastic time but then you have to go through all the big good-byes again and return home.

I would love for all of us to go back for a decent Christmas but then the cost really does shoot up and with four of us.....Saw Eastenders last night with the carol singers going door to door.......AAaaahhh!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 10:04 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hhmm. Tricky one Alls73.

I think the deals you might see around now will be for the period just before Christmas with a return date before Christmas too.
You should see deals starting to appear late December time for travel dates of March , I think from memory.

All you can do really is keep an eye on the online websites & maybe subscribe. I usually use Singapore and Emirates websites to watch for deals .
Old Oct 6th 2009, 2:22 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

you could set up a fare alert on kayak dot com to let you know when cheap fares are posted....
Old Oct 6th 2009, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

Kentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to allKentish Lass is a name known to all

Look up Itchyfeet Travel ....they have details of flights to London for $1899 . Rather a long stopover at Seoul though.
Old Oct 6th 2009, 4:58 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aalls73
Unfortunately i was on about booking now (ish) to go early next year and as for eastenders as sad as it is i watch it over the net every week lol xx
lmao, you do realise you are never gonna catch up over here, thats me now just up to where i left off , got it on the my sky yay

how you doing anyway been ages from i saw you

caz x