Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Flights info help please

Flights info help please

Old Aug 1st 2008, 7:11 pm
** My Beautiful Angel **

mum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant futuremum-dad-3-little people has a brilliant future
Smile Flights info help please

Hi everyone
As were flying from Cyprus our itinerary is; Cyprus to Dubai, Dubai to Sydney and then Sydney to Christchurch.
Its such a drama trying to work out the best flights (especially from here as choice can be a bit limited at times) and wondered if anyone brought each flight separately and if it works out cheaper?
Especially as we are coming out on a work visa and as soon as hubby gets a job the migration company will submit all our paperwork. This means we are required to have a return ticket even if its just to OZ.
Can anyone throw any light on this for me please
Thanks
Jackie
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights info help please

Hi Jackie,

Speaking as an ex travel industry worker, you need to get hold of a really good agent. They would be able to work out your best route and ticket option. They could also advise if tickets from another European country any cheaper.
Best of luck!
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 12:35 am
Susie..

Andrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew Cross has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights info help please

I doubt it would work out cheaper buying seperate tickets, but the big thing is your baggage. They will only tag it to the destination of the ticket you are using so you would have to pick your bag up at each point. If you are late in and you need to get your bags and re-check for the next flight, make sure you have plenty of time!!!! I wouldn't suggest it, go to a travel agent and compare the price to some you have priced on the net.