Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Flights booked for our hol to the UK :)

Flights booked for our hol to the UK :)

Old Feb 2nd 2011, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Flights booked for our hol to the UK :)

Looking forward to going back, we have been living in NZ for nearly 2 years. I really dont wont to go back, but I hubby is every home sick at the mo. I am hoping that he hates every minute and is more settled when we get back.
Old Feb 2nd 2011, 8:09 am
nik
Forum Regular

nik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nicenik is just really nice
Default Re: Flights booked for our hol to the UK :)

You never know! Maybe going "home" will make him realise that NZ is ok after all! good luck and have a great time!
Old Feb 3rd 2011, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Shazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really nice

Enjoy it kags! I'm really home sick myself at the mo, and very jealous that your going back to sunny Liverpool! When are you guys off?
Originally Posted by Kags1694
Looking forward to going back, we have been living in NZ for nearly 2 years. I really dont wont to go back, but I hubby is every home sick at the mo. I am hoping that he hates every minute and is more settled when we get back.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Kags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of lightKags1694 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Shazmoo
Enjoy it kags! I'm really home sick myself at the mo, and very jealous that your going back to sunny Liverpool! When are you guys off?
We fly end of July, how are things?
Old Feb 4th 2011, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Shazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really niceShazmoo is just really nice

Meh good and bad days kags I guess I'm going thro the motions, got the weekend of so concentrate on trying to chill out and have some fun! Goin into town tomorrow, see all the guys coming out of 7's they apparently close the roads of and there is a street party! Should be good. How are you? Great to hear from a fellow scouser! Well I'm actually from ormskirk so wooly back I guess!! Haha xx
Originally Posted by Kags1694
We fly end of July, how are things?
Old Feb 4th 2011, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light

We fly back in May for the first time since moving here three years ago. Can't wait. Am pretty sure I won't want to come back to NZ, but probably will at least for another two years and then get citizenship.

Will be interesting to see how the UK has changed since 2008.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

Hi turkey, were in eastbourne. Greeting from other side of lower hutt!
Originally Posted by turkeys
We fly back in May for the first time since moving here three years ago. Can't wait. Am pretty sure I won't want to come back to NZ, but probably will at least for another two years and then get citizenship.

Will be interesting to see how the UK has changed since 2008.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
you've picked a nice spot in Eastbourne. We looked there but couldn't afford the rent
Old Feb 5th 2011, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

Yes we can't either really but it's only a short rental so we thought we should give it a shot!
How long have you been in lower hutt?
Originally Posted by turkeys
Hi,
you've picked a nice spot in Eastbourne. We looked there but couldn't afford the rent
Old Feb 5th 2011, 4:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Meh good and bad days kags I guess I'm going thro the motions, got the weekend of so concentrate on trying to chill out and have some fun! Goin into town tomorrow, see all the guys coming out of 7's they apparently close the roads of and there is a street party! Should be good. How are you? Great to hear from a fellow scouser! Well I'm actually from ormskirk so wooly back I guess!! Haha xx
Nothing wrong with Woolly Backs . We used to go to Ormskirk baths for swimming lessons in my first year at Rainford High. But that's a very, very, very long time ago now
Old Feb 5th 2011, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

We are from Maghull
Old Feb 5th 2011, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Yes we can't either really but it's only a short rental so we thought we should give it a shot!
How long have you been in lower hutt?
Hi Shazmoo, 3 years in Lower Hutt, Alicetown to be precise. Met a couple who said that Eastbourne was paradise for them, it is a nice place. I usually go there now when the son (7) is playing football, or for an icecream or fush n chups in the summer.