Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

flights booked 14 august

flights booked 14 august

Old Aug 4th 2008, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice
Default Re: flights booked 14 august

Good luck Gina and Danny, have a safe flight. Hope you find a rental soon for you all.
Best of luck in your new life.
Steve and Dee.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou
How are you doing?

We have 7 more sleeps in the UK, and they are already getting disturbed by my mind whizzing through everything still left to do!

am feeling very nervous, anxious and excited all rolled in together!
i am really emotional at the mo, didnt think i would be but, ive been blubbing alot. the slightest thing just sets me off, i cleaned and dried all little ones cars the other day, left them in the back garden to dry a bit more in the sun and it started to rain, instead of going getting them quick i stood their crying, all because it was raining!!!! i think its stress more than anything else. i will be fine when i get on that plane. i cant wait its just not having to do anything for nearly 30 hours and having someone look after me for a change, i wont have to lift a finger,,heaven

have a safe trip
Old Aug 4th 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by over50
Good luck Gina and Danny, have a safe flight. Hope you find a rental soon for you all.
Best of luck in your new life.
Steve and Dee.

thankyou,

hope to return the quote to you soon,

good luck.