Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Flight Deals to Europe from NZ

Flight Deals to Europe from NZ

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

nero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond reputenero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flight Deals to Europe from NZ

Not sure if I am allowed to post this, but I thought it may be useful to someone. Sorry Moderators if this should not be posted

Here is the link and some of the details

http://www.klm.com/travel/nz_en/spec...promotions.htm

KLM 7-Day Sale to Europe from NZ$1919
Special fares from NZ$1919 to selected European cities including Amsterdam, Paris, London, Rome, Manchester, Stockholm, Frankfurt and Glasgow for 3 days only!

Terms and conditions: This fare promotion is only valid for sales between 25 July and 31 July 2009 and excludes government/airport levies. Travel ex-Auckland between 01 September and 05 December 2009. Fly from Auckland via Kuala Lumpur and Amsterdam onward to your final destination. Ticket is valid for a maximum of 6 months from date of departure. Date changes are permitted at NZ$150.

For more information, you may also contact KLM Reservations at (09) 921 6040.