British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   First Timer saying hi (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/first-timer-saying-hi-672300/)

AMuzza Jun 13th 2010 9:51 pm

First Timer saying hi

Hi all

My name is Alison and although I've used the site quite a lot I've decided to take the plunge have just registered and decided to actually say something... My husband Carl my son Lyndon and myself are pretty far advanced in our visa process under the skilled migrant category and have our settlement interview on Tuesday (bit nervous).

We're from Newcastle under Lyme and hoping to be in NZ soon.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday...:fingerscrossed:

Dewb09 Jun 13th 2010 9:54 pm

Re: First Timer saying hi

Hi Alison & welcome to the site :thumbsup:

:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed: for Tuesday, please update with how it went

Dewb

RobDon Jun 13th 2010 10:13 pm

Hello & Welcome from us too! ;)
Happy posting! :thumbsup:

MnB Jun 13th 2010 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by AMuzza (Post 8630683)
Hi all

My name is Alison and although I've used the site quite a lot I've decided to take the plunge have just registered and decided to actually say something... My husband Carl my son Lyndon and myself are pretty far advanced in our visa process under the skilled migrant category and have our settlement interview on Tuesday (bit nervous).

We're from Newcastle under Lyme and hoping to be in NZ soon.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday...:fingerscrossed:

Good luck & :fingerscrossed: for Tuesday!! Welcome to the forum, hope all goes well for you with your plans.
B x

DavenHelen Jun 13th 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome & Good luck I'm sure you will be ok

mumbee2 Jun 14th 2010 5:26 am

Hi AMmuzza,

Welcome to the site. All the best for Tuesday. By the way our husbands share the same name amazing! Is going to be the word of the day!

nelsonpom Jun 14th 2010 7:09 am

Originally Posted by mumbee2 (Post 8631361)
Hi AMmuzza,

Welcome to the site. All the best for Tuesday. By the way our husbands share the same name amazing! Is going to be the word of the day!

Same husband names and both from Stoke ! :D

Kelly33 Jun 14th 2010 12:01 pm

Hi. Just wanted to wish you luck for Tuesday. Took us 2 years to get here from start to finish. But was worth the effort. Hope you get the answer you are looking for

mumbee2 Jun 14th 2010 3:41 pm

Hi AMuzza

If you need or want to meet for Coffee then please do it would be nice to meet and share some of the high lights and lows of this journey we are on

Mumbee

:cool: