Reload this Page >

First Timer saying hi

First Timer saying hi

Old Jun 13th 2010, 9:51 pm
Just Joined

AMuzza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First Timer saying hi

Hi all

My name is Alison and although I've used the site quite a lot I've decided to take the plunge have just registered and decided to actually say something... My husband Carl my son Lyndon and myself are pretty far advanced in our visa process under the skilled migrant category and have our settlement interview on Tuesday (bit nervous).

We're from Newcastle under Lyme and hoping to be in NZ soon.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday...
Old Jun 13th 2010, 9:54 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Timer saying hi

Hi Alison & welcome to the site

for Tuesday, please update with how it went

Dewb
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hello & Welcome from us too!
Happy posting!
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:19 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AMuzza
Hi all

My name is Alison and although I've used the site quite a lot I've decided to take the plunge have just registered and decided to actually say something... My husband Carl my son Lyndon and myself are pretty far advanced in our visa process under the skilled migrant category and have our settlement interview on Tuesday (bit nervous).

We're from Newcastle under Lyme and hoping to be in NZ soon.

Fingers crossed for Tuesday...
Good luck & for Tuesday!! Welcome to the forum, hope all goes well for you with your plans.
B x
Old Jun 13th 2010, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

Welcome & Good luck I'm sure you will be ok
Old Jun 14th 2010, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: First Timer saying hi

Hi AMmuzza,

Welcome to the site. All the best for Tuesday. By the way our husbands share the same name amazing! Is going to be the word of the day!
Old Jun 14th 2010, 7:09 am
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mumbee2
Hi AMmuzza,

Welcome to the site. All the best for Tuesday. By the way our husbands share the same name amazing! Is going to be the word of the day!
Same husband names and both from Stoke !
Old Jun 14th 2010, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Kelly33 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: First Timer saying hi

Hi. Just wanted to wish you luck for Tuesday. Took us 2 years to get here from start to finish. But was worth the effort. Hope you get the answer you are looking for
Old Jun 14th 2010, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about
Question Re: First Timer saying hi

Hi AMuzza

If you need or want to meet for Coffee then please do it would be nice to meet and share some of the high lights and lows of this journey we are on

Mumbee