finally here

Old Sep 22nd 2011, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

snodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nice
Default finally here

hi , i haven't been on here in a while due to all the madness of moving and also only getting the visa the day before leaving the uk for nz.
so far so good i have been here for 2 months ,im living in whakatane now and loving the lifestyle its great driving on the roads and not being bumper to bumper but i got to admit the drivers over here are nuts , some don't even look when moving from junctions.
im skyping with family and friends and im not missing anything yet.
just needing a job now
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Rachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really niceRachelb82 is just really nice
Default Re: finally here

Originally Posted by snodger View Post
hi , i haven't been on here in a while due to all the madness of moving and also only getting the visa the day before leaving the uk for nz.
so far so good i have been here for 2 months ,im living in whakatane now and loving the lifestyle its great driving on the roads and not being bumper to bumper but i got to admit the drivers over here are nuts , some don't even look when moving from junctions.
im skyping with family and friends and im not missing anything yet.
just needing a job now

Hello

Good luck with Job hunt
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 10:19 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome, how exciting - you're just down the road! Can I ask what made you chose Whakatane if it wasn't employment related? And have you felt any of the earthquake rumblings out Matata way?
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

snodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nice

Originally Posted by Am Loolah View Post
Welcome, how exciting - you're just down the road! Can I ask what made you chose Whakatane if it wasn't employment related? And have you felt any of the earthquake rumblings out Matata way?
I'm engaged to a kiwi girl who works in whakatane , I was working in a kiwi fruit orchard for a great guy who kept me on for 5 weeks which I really enjoyed .
To be honest I haven't felt any tremors since I have been here but I have been told there has been a few and I should of felt them but I never did !! I have been told they get a few in matata ?
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 5:42 am
Somewhere

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

You've arrived then

Do we all get an invite to the wedding.
Old Sep 23rd 2011, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
You've arrived then

Do we all get an invite to the wedding.
Ha ha yeah why not.
our stuff has just arrived today and it only took 8 weeks to get here which wasn't bad I thought !!!