Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:50 pm

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Expats musical tastes - Cool or Retro - moved from Nice Life in NZ thread

Originally Posted by lardyl
As you guys were so nice to us posters of piccies here are some more:
Thanks you still haven't told me what music you like to play
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 9:57 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice Life in New Zealand

Originally Posted by love30stm
Thanks you still haven't told me what music you like to play
usual stuff.....

Mantovani

James Last

Bazza Manilow

James Galway

all the latest tunes..........
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:14 pm

usual stuff.....

Mantovani

James Last

Bazza Manilow

James Galway

all the latest tunes..........
oh no for loud you need Disturbed, The Foos, Queen of the Stone Age, Korn

your showing your age and Im glad I dont live next to you,, Barry Manilow ....yuk..
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:16 pm

And your kidding right
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:19 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

oh no for loud you need Disturbed, The Foos, Queen of the Stone Age, Korn

your showing your age and Im glad I dont live next to you,, Barry Manilow ....yuk..
You certainly know your music lady Queens of the Stone Age (Kyuss) Desert Rock at its best.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:33 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

And your kidding right
...maybe.....

I was born in 1967 BTW........But I don't have teenage kids.......

The stuff I like loudest are probably the tribute bands that I have seen most recently:

Dirty DC, Limehouse Lizzy and Killer Queen.......

or even - some Gillian Welch (on the stereo now - some of the bass lines are spot on), Johnny Cash (all the way through to 21st century), Hank Williams

maybe: Beethoven (7th/9th for me), Elgar, Motzart, Rachmaninov

Also I like to play loud stuff from other bands I've seen live Floyd, the Stones, Black Crowes, Pop Will Eat Itself, Levellers.....
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
You certainly know your music lady Queens of the Stone Age (Kyuss) Desert Rock at its best.
Yep sure is

and im going off this Thread.... oops
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 11:58 pm
you dewty owld maan!

to discss this and "music" whatever that might be to you check out a new thread in the Sheep Dip.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6813719

You never know I might unearth my Level 42 collection........
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:05 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

to discss this and "music" whatever that might be to you check out a new thread in the Sheep Dip.....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6813719

You never know I might unearth my Level 42 collection........
Thanks for the thread link and please leave your Level 42 collection where it belongs gathering cobwebs.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:14 am

Thanks for the thread link and please leave your Level 42 collection where it belongs gathering cobwebs.
lol...agree and I have got cool music taste so i don't need to go on that thread...
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:48 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

lol...agree and I have got cool music taste so i don't need to go on that thread...
Think your right about this thread especially when I saw Duran Duran Beach Boys highly influential but just not my style Queen well they are really for people that don`t really understand hard rock

But there is hope.............Because anybody that likes THE LED really does know what rock is all about
Old Sep 24th 2008, 11:54 am

Think your right about this thread especially when I saw Duran Duran Beach Boys highly influential but just not my style Queen well they are really for people that don`t really understand hard rock

But there is hope.............Because anybody that likes THE LED really does know what rock is all about
ha ha the led well i wont comment...more Iron Maiden, myself.....

and I must admit i did like Duran Duran in the 8o's oops

Metallica rules but dont like there new song it goes on and on and on .....

oh I should keep to the thread naughty arent I ... and I started it
Old Sep 24th 2008, 12:04 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

ha ha the led well i wont comment...more Iron Maiden, myself.....

and I must admit i did like Duran Duran in the 8o's oops

Metallica rules but dont like there new song it goes on and on and on .....

oh I should keep to the thread naughty arent I ... and I started it
The Led just too much like hard rock for you.........Thought you were a metal head anyway. Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Motorhead and those that started it all Black Sabbath......Put these on full volume and you will frighten the neighbours

Problem with Metallica is that they just started to get tame in the 90`s to appeal to a mass audience a shame really. David Mustaine and MEGADETH know thats what you call a band

Last edited by Jules Europe; Sep 24th 2008 at 12:07 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2008, 7:52 pm
you dewty owld maan!

can we continue the music stuff on the other thread?
or is it so obvious that you guys don't want to discuss it.....???
Old Sep 24th 2008, 8:02 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

can we continue the music stuff on the other thread?
or is it so obvious that you guys don't want to discuss it.....???
Relax feel free to continue........We are all ears as they say.

Feel free to fire away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.