Reload this Page >

Eurovision "Song" Contest

Eurovision "Song" Contest

Old May 18th 2006, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

BobK will become famous soon enoughBobK will become famous soon enough
Default Eurovision "Song" Contest

G'Day,

I can't believe that I'm going to miss the Eurovision song contest this year. In recent years this has become a naff cult amongst our friends back in the UK and we usually had a pretty good party around it.

Does NZ ever screen Eurovision or am I spared this year?

cheers

Bob
Old May 18th 2006, 6:30 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eurovision "Song" Contest

No

I got my mum to video it for me last year and she posted it over I know it's naff but Terry Wogan is hillarious
Old May 18th 2006, 6:32 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

We used to have a big get together for a laugh and have score cards at the ready and everything in previous years
Old May 18th 2006, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

BobK will become famous soon enoughBobK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sky
We used to have a big get together for a laugh and have score cards at the ready and everything in previous years
Yeah we did a similar thing, everybody was assigned a country and you then had to passionately support them. Clearly, alcohol was involved.

Terry Wogan is a legend. I sometimes listen to radio 2 on the internet whilst I'm at work. I don't know why but I enjoy hearing about the traffic jams, perverse pleasure I suppose.

cheers

Bob
Old May 18th 2006, 7:53 am
sky
Banned

I used to listen to one of my local radio stations from Leeds on the net all the time but I've not had internet for a while and when I eventually got back online and tried to listen to it, there's a recorded message saying sorry the station is only available to UK listeners now ........... why the heck would they do that???! I loved listening to the news bulletins and even the local ads lol and used to email occassionally and they would say hello to my friends for me.
Old May 20th 2006, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

MV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant futureMV5555 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BobK
Yeah we did a similar thing, everybody was assigned a country and you then had to passionately support them. Clearly, alcohol was involved.

Terry Wogan is a legend. I sometimes listen to radio 2 on the internet whilst I'm at work. I don't know why but I enjoy hearing about the traffic jams, perverse pleasure I suppose.

cheers

Bob
this sounds a great excuse for a forum get together if we had the means to sort it lol