Eurovision

Old May 12th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Eurovision

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/eurovisi...7/contestants/

For all of you missing UK TV check these out............
Old May 12th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Eurovision

Originally Posted by mickey_d
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/eurovisi...7/contestants/

For all of you missing UK TV check these out............

Missing Eurovision was one of the major factors in NOT moving to NZ
, but I can see it all live on
http://www.octoshape.com/play/play.a...SCTV07&lang=en

The English entry is a bit wierd this year, "peanuts sir ?", but should not be too difficult to beat last year's miserable score
Old May 12th 2007, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brussels_sprout
Missing Eurovision was one of the major factors in NOT moving to NZ
, but I can see it all live on
http://www.octoshape.com/play/play.a...SCTV07&lang=en

The English entry is a bit wierd this year, "peanuts sir ?", but should not be too difficult to beat last year's miserable score
Have a look at the Swiss video.....class
Old May 12th 2007, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

brussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to beholdbrussels_sprout is a splendid one to behold

Have a look at the Swiss video.....class
I see what you mean !! Haha
I was wrong about the score, seems like we are entering joke entries. I always say that i will never watch next year because of the "friendly voting", and the scandals involving "telephone voting", but we always do ! There are always the classic videos like the Swiss one ........... It is still better than NZ idol however
Old May 13th 2007, 2:18 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

"SAD SAD SAD "
EURO CRAP
Old May 13th 2007, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cherry
"SAD SAD SAD "
EURO CRAP
Blimey, just a bit of fun
Old May 13th 2007, 3:14 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Blimey, just a bit of fun
I know but really how sad can you get ,sh*% its bad enough here with the poo tv without watching it from home to remind you why you left
Old May 13th 2007, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

zoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant future

Eurovision - carn't wait to be in NZ and not have to suffer it!
The only highlight is Terry's comments - keep you giggling all night!

Very political I must say! Lets see who is mates with who and which countries want to keep who sweet!!!!
Old May 13th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zoej
Eurovision - carn't wait to be in NZ and not have to suffer it!
The only highlight is Terry's comments - keep you giggling all night!

Very political I must say! Lets see who is mates with who and which countries want to keep who sweet!!!!
You think that's bad, wait till you see NZ telly
Old May 13th 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know but really how sad can you get ,sh*% its bad enough here with the poo tv without watching it from home to remind you why you left
10.5 million people in UK disagree with you ! It is more popular than the World Cup and , well, everything really, in England people have Eurovision parties every year, Cliff Richard, Sandie Shaw, Bucks Fizz, your boys took one 'ell of a beating !
Erm, we deserved Null points
Old May 13th 2007, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hotpots has a spectacular aura aboutHotpots has a spectacular aura aboutHotpots has a spectacular aura about

Who won then ?
Old May 13th 2007, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh how I miss Eurovision. Have never watched it all the way through for about 25 years but always used to tune in for the voteing. UK as usual did very poor (joint 2nd from last). Watching the video of the UK entry it looks and sounds like a song left over from 1976.

Rob
Old May 13th 2007, 10:29 pm
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

"SAD SAD SAD "
EURO CRAP
I agree it is utter sh*% I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
Old May 13th 2007, 10:53 pm
Baa Baa

KiwiKate will become famous soon enoughKiwiKate will become famous soon enough

Have to agree, I tried to get into it at uni, joining in the camp party celebrating all things Eurovision while watching the show - but it's just BORING! I cannot understand the fascination, but as with the best traditions, if there's a free drink going any excuse for a p~ss up get's my vote!
Old May 14th 2007, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Stone the crows (can you telll i have been out of UK for a while)! Anything that invokes such strong reactions just has to be great . All the Former Yugoslav countries voting for themselves each year is spoiling it a bit mind, a lesson in (new) democracy for Western Europe maybe ? Maybe England can break up into individual counties, and enter each county into Eurovision , vote for each other (well, the northern ones anyway ;-) ) and bobs your uncle, "Oo-eck, i'll go to the bottom of our stairs" with a disco beat, carries Lancashire to glory, (next year Yorkshire wins with a tribute song "Bim-a-bom-a Boycott" accompanied by an ever so funky dance routine that Bucks Fizz would be proud of), i guess the voting proces may take a bit longer however

Last edited by brussels_sprout; May 14th 2007 at 12:29 am.