Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Eurosport <<Biathlon info

Eurosport <<Biathlon info

Old Jan 4th 2007, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Eurosport <<Biathlon info

Hi
Can anyone tell me if you have coverage of the Biathlon world cup, as I will have withdrawl symtoms from Eurosport if there is no coverage as we have the world champs in Feb. or as a last resort am I goning to pay for
uk sky and stream it to nz.
Thanks hopefully
Old Jan 7th 2007, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Eurosport <<Biathlon info

Originally Posted by mcuddy1
Hi
Can anyone tell me if you have coverage of the Biathlon world cup, as I will have withdrawl symtoms from Eurosport if there is no coverage as we have the world champs in Feb. or as a last resort am I goning to pay for
uk sky and stream it to nz.
Thanks hopefully
Well from the lack of response I guess the answer is no. I thought wintersport was popular in NZ as there is a NZ competotor on the circuit.
TA
Old Jan 7th 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Honest answer....never even heard of it!!! don't know what you talking about! But at least I replied!!!
Old Jan 8th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jueinnz
Honest answer....never even heard of it!!! don't know what you talking about! But at least I replied!!!
Thanks for the reply Biathlon is Cross country sking and shooting a rifle at targets. Not so popalar in NZ.