Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

EOI appplication forms

EOI appplication forms

Old Jul 20th 2006, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default EOI appplication forms

Help, I phoned the NZ London office 9th july and was told the forms would be in post next day but here we are 10 days later and no forms. The first call lasted 6 mins-its £1 A MIN.

Has anyone else had this problem? Do they take their time sending them out?
Helen
Old Jul 20th 2006, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Shell2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: EOI appplication forms

Originally Posted by helinuk
Help, I phoned the NZ London office 9th july and was told the forms would be in post next day but here we are 10 days later and no forms. The first call lasted 6 mins-its £1 A MIN.

Has anyone else had this problem? Do they take their time sending them out?
Helen
Its quicker to fill them in and submit them online, if you can. You can save the form down and go back to it if you need to for any missing info and can track its progress too. Here's a link http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/ you need to register first.

Michele
Old Jul 20th 2006, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI appplication forms

Originally Posted by Shell2006
Its quicker to fill them in and submit them online, if you can. You can save the form down and go back to it if you need to for any missing info and can track its progress too. Here's a link http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/ you need to register first.

Michele
Hi Michelle,
yes I know I can submit them online:-)
It was mentioned in another thread that it was useful to have the forms in black 'n' white in front of you even when using the OL forms, so I thought I'd try to get them-
Helen
Old Jul 20th 2006, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

Post Re: EOI appplication forms

Hi Michelle,
yes I know I can submit them online:-)
It was mentioned in another thread that it was useful to have the forms in black 'n' white in front of you even when using the OL forms, so I thought I'd try to get them-
Helen
Hi Helen

Oops - I have a habit of stating the obvious - just ask my OH

You could try this link -http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rdonlyres/C4AFDC08-CA7F-441A-B862-56A7A25A20D3/0/1100Oct12final.pdf - it should take you to a PDF copy of the form - its 40 pages though :scared:

Best wishes

Michele
Old Jul 20th 2006, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Shell2006
Hi Helen

Oops - I have a habit of stating the obvious - just ask my OH

You could try this link -http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rdonlyres/C4AFDC08-CA7F-441A-B862-56A7A25A20D3/0/1100Oct12final.pdf - it should take you to a PDF copy of the form - its 40 pages though :scared:

Best wishes

Michele
thank you Michelle
Old Jul 27th 2006, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

The eoi forms arrived in post this morning..11 days to get from London!
Old Jul 27th 2006, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

The eoi forms arrived in post this morning..11 days to get from London!
That's snail mail for you