Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

EOI Accepted, Yippee!!

EOI Accepted, Yippee!!

Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of
Default EOI Accepted, Yippee!!

Hi All

Well our EOI has been selected, not we have to wait while they do the preliminary checks, and yet more waiting to see if that's OK:curse:

It says it'll take 2 to 4 weeks I'm not sure my patience will cope with that.

Has anybody received their ITA or been declined before this timescale?

I don't want to book any medicals yet until I know, and they're already saying at the panel doctor nearby that the earliest appointment is already mid October.

I can't help it, I am female, when I want something, I WANT IT NOW!!!

Cheers

Catkin
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EOI Accepted, Yippee!!

Originally Posted by Catkin09
Hi All

Well our EOI has been selected, not we have to wait while they do the preliminary checks, and yet more waiting to see if that's OK:curse:

I don't want to book any medicals yet until I know, and they're already saying at the panel doctor nearby that the earliest appointment is already mid October.

Cheers

Catkin

Congratulations people! Tis fab news,to be sure!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Hi All

Cheers

Catkin
Well done you!! Just be patient (well that's what my OH says) cause I'm like you I want everything as of yesterday!! I was looking at rental house last night and fell in love with one and I wanted it (bear in mind we aren't coming out for 2 years) but that didn't stop me sulking when he said no:curse: there's always on sensible one in a relationship isn't there
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:54 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Hi All

Do you have a job offer?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Hi Happy NZ

Yes hubby has a job offer in Wellington.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:01 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Hi Happy NZ

Yes hubby has a job offer in Wellington.
Oh, well then, sweet as. Get your police clearances, book your medicals and get every scrap of evidence ready to go so you can get that ITA submitted. Your husband has got a job to go to. Chop chop!

Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

You should get an ITA in the next few weeks all being well.

Ours took a shade under 3 weeks to be sent out to us.

We're in NZ and wife is working as a skilled worker......apparently
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

OK, so where can I find a list of everything I need to get together to submit with the ITA. I know the police checks are taking up to 40 days at the moment, plus I've got to finish decorating and the get the house on the market, not forgetting going to work, looking after the allotment and chickens and my parish council work:curse:

I think I need a spare pair of hands as hubby has never picked up a paint brush in his 46 years, well maybe that's a lie, I think he did art at school
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

OK, so where can I find a list of everything I need to get together to submit with the ITA. I know the police checks are taking up to 40 days at the moment, plus I've got to finish decorating and the get the house on the market, not forgetting going to work, looking after the allotment and chickens and my parish council work:curse:

I think I need a spare pair of hands as hubby has never picked up a paint brush in his 46 years, well maybe that's a lie, I think he did art at school
Don't worry it'll all come together and you will soon be on that plane!! Just think I've got all this to come:curse:
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

McGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really niceMcGowans is just really nice

Hi, we got selected as well My OH is the skilled worker, still job hunting, but this is becoming morer and more reality rarther than dream

Just got to give my mother the good news now
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Cheers

Catkin
Congratulations Catkin, i join you at being selected today from the pool, having last week just secured a job offer in Welly myself. Must book the medicals now...
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Congratulations Catkin, i join you at being selected today from the pool, having last week just secured a job offer in Welly myself. Must book the medicals now...
Well done both of you have you got any fingernails left?
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:02 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Hurry up girl, less forum chat and more painting.

See you in Molly's for your first pint
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light

We were selected too.

Now who wants to buy a lovely house in Norwich?

See you in NZ I hope.

Alison
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by littleal
We were selected too.

Now who wants to buy a lovely house in Norwich?

See you in NZ I hope.

Alison
Well done to you too there's gonna be a lot of champagne bottles popping tonight!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.