Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Down Loading British TV

Down Loading British TV

Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice
Default Down Loading British TV

Someone very kindly put a post on, about a site to down load British TV programmes, called Torrents UKnova. Have down loaded Ant and Dec Saturday night take away x3 and Friday night with Jonathan Ross x4. Really enjoyed watching them.

Does anyone else know of anymore sites you can do this from ?

Last edited by Steve and Julie; Apr 15th 2008 at 8:59 am.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:11 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Down Loading British TV

oo is UKNova open again? Last time I looked you couldn't sign up.

Try www.mininova.org

and

www.thesprawl.se
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Steve and Julie
Someone very kindly put a post on, about a site to down load British TV programmes, called Torrents UKnova. Have down loaded Ant and Dec Saturday night take away x3 and Friday night with Jonathan Ross x4. Really enjoyed watching them.

Shame we can't access BBC iPlayer here
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

www.sidereal.com, points you in the direction of where to get your fix of loads of shows with lots of links, keeping me up to date with Doctor Who right now
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

turkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of lightturkeys is a glorious beacon of light

if I can ask a dumb question how do yo actually download the stuff to view??
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turkeys
if I can ask a dumb question how do yo actually download the stuff to view??
Sidereal has links through to stuff that just plays in your browser, the Bit Torent stuff you need to download and actually install a suitable player/bit of software to allow you to play it.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Genie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really nice

I downloaded azureus vuze and then use mininova for dr who and torchwood
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

Genie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really niceGenie3 is just really nice

Originally Posted by irnbru14
www.sidereal.com, points you in the direction of where to get your fix of loads of shows with lots of links, keeping me up to date with Doctor Who right now
omg are you watching s4? not too sure about Catherine Tate yet but seems to be goodish!! although ep1 showing Rose set my kids off (and me!) Want Torchwood to start again can't believe how it ended!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genie3
omg are you watching s4? not too sure about Catherine Tate yet but seems to be goodish!! although ep1 showing Rose set my kids off (and me!) Want Torchwood to start again can't believe how it ended!!
We still have a whole series of Torchwood to watch.... not sure why we've never got round to watching it.

OH just said we have 2 new episodes of Dr Who to watch this week.... will look forward to that.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

julesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to beholdjulesnye is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Steve and Julie

www.thebox.bz

is a good one.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:26 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

That's really odd. I tried UK Nova the same day SarahB mentioned it and couldn't get signed up at all.

Any other sites and some easey peasey distructions would be welcome.
Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
That's really odd. I tried UK Nova the same day SarahB mentioned it and couldn't get signed up at all.

Any other sites and some easey peasey distructions would be welcome.
Thanks
Thats a shame. But I cant help Im afraid as OH is the computer boffin here... I just watch the stuff. Good luck with getting sorted anyway.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

That's OK. I'll keep trying
Old Apr 15th 2008, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough2poor4this is a jewel in the rough

For all things File sharing try HERE

I use newsgroups for all my downloads It's all explained in the site above.

To see some of the media to download try HERE

I'ts kept me up to date with allsorts and no subscription to sky as a bonus
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Genie3
Yeah, thought the Pompeii one was pretty fantastic really! She is better than I expected too....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.