British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Don't tell anyone I said this ... but .... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/dont-tell-anyone-i-said-but-429411/)

UKNZAUS Feb 21st 2007 8:19 pm

Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

It's quiet AGAIN !!!

And before I go on, I do not want:

snakes
spiders
leaks
fire
flood
in fact anything BAD to happen in my life just because I said that BE is quiet! My life is not quiet, far from it - come on everyone - where aaaaarrrrrrreeeeee yooooooooouuuuuuuuu ???

I just whooped Carl's arse at Bowling & Baseball on the Nintendo Wii yaaaaay! Fab invention - it's my prize possession! :lol:

Michelle xx

Maz Feb 21st 2007 8:20 pm

Re: Don't tell anyone I said this ... but ....

There are zero snakes in New Zealand. :p :D Gawd I'm awful. :rofl: Sorry! :D

UKNZAUS Feb 21st 2007 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4438975)
There are zero snakes in New Zealand. :p :D Gawd I'm awful. :rofl: Sorry! :D

Yeah Maz - my house had ZERO snakes too !!!!!! :p

How the devil are you ?? I never dare buzz you on MSN in case you're in a call :lol:

Am Loolah Feb 21st 2007 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4438969)
It's quiet AGAIN !!!

snakes
spiders
leaks
fire
flood
in fact anything BAD to happen in my life just because I said that BE is quiet! My life is not quiet, far from it - come on everyone - where aaaaarrrrrrreeeeee yooooooooouuuuuuuuu ???

I just whooped Carl's arse at Bowling & Baseball on the Nintendo Wii yaaaaay! Fab invention - it's my prize possession! :lol:

Michelle xx

It is isn't it? I've been looking in and out all week, but very quiet. Lots en route, running round getting sorted or waiting in limboland and lots of newbies. Everyone very busy I guess?:confused:

kwprwn Feb 21st 2007 8:26 pm

It's quiet AGAIN !!!

snakes
spiders
leaks
fire
flood

Michelle xx

Hi Michelle

You didnt say Mosquitos, they have a liking for me at the moment, I got bitten 4 times on monday on my train, twice on my leg and the bite grew to about 7 cms in width and hurt like hell, once on each hand...so can I send you my mossies instead:D

it has been quiet on here the last few days

I am surprised my OH hasnt expressed a desire for a Wii...he always usually wants new toys like that

Dawn

Am Loolah Feb 21st 2007 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn (Post 4439000)
Hi Michelle

You didnt say Mosquitos, they have a liking for me at the moment, I got bitten 4 times on monday on my train

What part of the body is one's "train?":o

UKNZAUS Feb 21st 2007 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439018)

Ooooh whilst I remember Caroline!

My notice ran out today (I gave EA 2 weeks to save arguments!) and the eeeeeeeejits sent a viewer round at 6pm :rofl: they closed at 6pm and my contract ended at 6pm - might have a private sale if I can get in contact with the viewers again :rofl: My new agent starts tomorrow - board goes up too yay!

Thanks again xx

Maz Feb 21st 2007 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4438982)
How the devil are you ?? I never dare buzz you on MSN in case you're in a call :lol:

*waves* Oh you can ping me any time you want, darlin' :D :lol: If I'm on a call I'll just say. I'm usually on my base unit phone, but as of tomorrow the old dragon, aka MIL, is back from her daughter's, so I'll be on edge for another 5 bleedin' weeks. :rofl:

Am Loolah Feb 21st 2007 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4439033)
Ooooh whilst I remember Caroline!

My notice ran out today (I gave EA 2 weeks to save arguments!) and the eeeeeeeejits sent a viewer round at 6pm :rofl: they closed at 6pm and my contract ended at 6pm - might have a private sale if I can get in contact with the viewers again :rofl: My new agent starts tomorrow - board goes up too yay!

Thanks again xx

Good luck with the new agents - hope the letter helped?!

Sadly, if you got hold of the viewers and tried to cut out the old agent they'd come after you for the "Introduction" fee for introducing the client?:(

UKNZAUS Feb 21st 2007 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4439040)
the old dragon, aka MIL

:rofl:

That's kinda polite - my MIL gets called a LOT worse than that !!!!! I bumped into mine at hospital the other day when i took my son in !!! I walked off ignoring her shouts lmao :rofl: :thumbup:

kwprwn Feb 21st 2007 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439018)

Ok let me rephrase...i was on the train to work, and got bitten on my leg

smarty pants:D

Am Loolah Feb 21st 2007 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn (Post 4439063)
Ok let me rephrase...i was on the train to work, and got bitten on my leg

smarty pants:D

:p :p :p

I know, I know, I have better things to do than mess around on here ... I'll get my coat!!

UKNZAUS Feb 21st 2007 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439048)
Good luck with the new agents - hope the letter helped?!

Sadly, if you got hold of the viewers and tried to cut out the old agent they'd come after you for the "Introduction" fee for introducing the client?:(

oh well - I told them about my predicament anyway :D Told them about new agents but said that I wasn't going to influence them ;) ;)

But they were planning where their furniture would go and what would go in which rooms ;) We shall see ....

Yes the letter worked - today was the first phone call from them in over THREE weeks !!! Grrrrrrr

Maz Feb 21st 2007 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4439059)
:rofl:

That's kinda polite - my MIL gets called a LOT worse than that !!!!! I bumped into mine at hospital the other day when i took my son in !!! I walked off ignoring her shouts lmao :rofl: :thumbup:

Ooooh in-law gossip! :D Do tell what she was shouting at you! :rofl:

kwprwn Feb 21st 2007 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439072)
:p :p :p

I know, I know, I have better things to do than mess around on here ... I'll get my coat!!

no you dont, you just love being here and besides were are you going at your time of night:rofl: so cause some more fairy trouble no doubt

UKNZAUS Feb 21st 2007 8:48 pm

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jooooooooooooooooooooooordaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aannnnnnnnn

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was ignoring the stupid pathetic tight mean arse person !!!!!

I don't like her, she knows this - everyone knows this - I'm not 2-faced and won't speak to her just because i bump into her :rofl:

Maz Feb 21st 2007 8:50 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4439104)
Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jooooooooooooooooooooooordaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aannnnnnnnn

Micheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was ignoring the stupid pathetic tight mean arse person !!!!!

I don't like her, she knows this - everyone knows this - I'm not 2-faced and won't speak to her just because i bump into her :rofl:

I'll talk to mine, but she does sulk worse than my 5-year old. And when said 5-year old points this out to her, the look on her face is priceless. :rofl:

kwprwn Feb 21st 2007 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4439092)
Ooooh in-law gossip! :D Do tell what she was shouting at you! :rofl:

my MIL is far to close now I live here, I had 16 yrs no MIL......:eek:

UKNZAUS Feb 21st 2007 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn (Post 4439113)

lucky you!

I can't wait to go and have a lifetime without mine! :rofl:

kwprwn Feb 21st 2007 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl (Post 4439122)
lucky you!

I can't wait to go and have a lifetime without mine! :rofl:

lucky you...my hubby has his MIL coming to stay for a month from the 10 march....but its not the MIL hes worried about its my Dad...he will be TOO HOT and the Food will be crap...my dad is just one of those people whos never happy...in fact a typical whinging pom....no smart remarks that i take after him please:frown:

Am Loolah Feb 21st 2007 9:19 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn (Post 4439098)
no you dont, you just love being here and besides were are you going at your time of night:rofl: so cause some more fairy trouble no doubt

Stuck labels on multi-coloured plastic folders with words like "Dogs" and "Shipping" and "Shopping Plan Auckland" on and collated all relevent scraps of paper into said folders! See, not causing any trouble. Being fully fledged grown-up!:thumbup: Bored now ...:p

Maz Feb 21st 2007 9:21 pm

You lucky cow! :rofl:

I've told hubby that we'll only need to save up for 2 airfares for when he returns to the US to see his family - for just him and daughter. I'm not stepping foot back in the US once we're gone. So it'll be ta-ta for ever to my MIL as she's turned down invitations to be entertained by my exceedingly hospitable parents for a week or two, even. Ungrateful (*$&^%&^$%^ ;)

Am Loolah Feb 21st 2007 9:27 pm

It's quiet AGAIN !!!

snakes
spiders
leaks
fire
flood

Michelle xx

You could start a thread on "Missing Posters" and list who's not been on recently? Spotted? Alive? Left already etc? Then they could use it to say what they are up to/still alive/left the country (!!!:lol: ) etc?

I need to fill my empty hours ...

kwprwn Feb 21st 2007 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439209)
Stuck labels on multi-coloured plastic folders with words like "Dogs" and "Shipping" and "Shopping Plan Auckland" on and collated all relevent scraps of paper into said folders! See, not causing any trouble. Being fully fledged grown-up!:thumbup: Bored now ...:p

most grown up for you

sends you Glass of bolly to distract:p

kwprwn Feb 21st 2007 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4439216)
You lucky cow! :rofl:

I've told hubby that we'll only need to save up for 2 airfares for when he returns to the US to see his family - for just him and daughter. I'm not stepping foot back in the US once we're gone. So it'll be ta-ta for ever to my MIL as she's turned down invitations to be entertained by my exceedingly hospitable parents for a week or two, even. Ungrateful (*$&^%&^$%^ ;)

not so lucky now...MIL and 3 sister in laws as well...now thats enough to make me run back to the uk:ohmy:

have to go do some work now

behave all, but have fun

P2L Feb 21st 2007 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439209)

Bl**dy Show Off!!!!:p

Mine are in bags boxes, drawers & wherever else I can find to hide them 5 minutes before a viewing!!!:lol:

Everytime I start sorting them into neat piles, someone or something distracts me; that's my excuse anyway!!:p

Maz Feb 21st 2007 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by kwprwn (Post 4439287)
not so lucky now...MIL and 3 sister in laws as well...now thats enough to make me run back to the uk:ohmy:

have to go do some work now

behave all, but have fun

I have one SIL and one BIL. My BIL is legally insane (I kid you not) but I'd rather hang out with him than my SIL, who's a horrible piece of work. I don't know what I ever did to her, but she decided to ignore me pretty much as soon as we met. She's exceptionally rude. She looks straight through me when there are people around, horrid cow.

karonious Feb 21st 2007 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439236)
You could start a thread on "Missing Posters" and list who's not been on recently? Spotted? Alive? Left already etc? Then they could use it to say what they are up to/still alive/left the country (!!!:lol: ) etc?

I need to fill my empty hours ...

My computer seems to be playing silly b****rs at the moment: I can only get a page from days ago to come up. I got into this today by missing out 'favourites and going to the main forum, this thread was the latest posted on, so here I am. Maybe others are having the same problem? Can anyone email me Paul the administrators details and I will try and find out what is going on.
Thank you
Karen B

Am Loolah Feb 21st 2007 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 4439332)
My computer seems to be playing silly b****rs at the moment: I can only get a page from days ago to come up. I got into this today by missing out 'favourites and going to the main forum, this thread was the latest posted on, so here I am. Maybe others are having the same problem? Can anyone email me Paul the administrators details and I will try and find out what is going on.
Thank you
Karen B

No, I can't. Go to site index and his details will be one of the last posters for one of the site feedback threads.

karonious Feb 21st 2007 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439351)
No, I can't. Go to site index and his details will be one of the last posters for one of the site feedback threads.

Excellent idea, if I could only access it!
Funny thing is, I'm on the laptop now and it is OK :confused:
Like I said though, maybe others are having the same problem?
Nice to know you missed me: although you didn't mention me by name, I KNEW you included me! :D

Am Loolah Feb 21st 2007 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 4439365)
Excellent idea, if I could only access it!
Funny thing is, I'm on the laptop now and it is OK :confused:
Like I said though, maybe others are having the same problem?
Nice to know you missed me: although you didn't mention me by name, I KNEW you included me! :D

The silence was deafening by your absence!! (There is a God):rofl:

It was a suggestion for a new thread, but the lazy arse Michelle hasn't done it?!:unsure:

You ok? All good with you and your hammock? This thread has turned into the Kiwi Bar!!:lol:

karonious Feb 21st 2007 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439392)
The silence was deafening by your absence!! (There is a God):rofl:

It was a suggestion for a new thread, but the lazy arse Michelle hasn't done it?!:unsure:

You ok? All good with you and your hammock? This thread has turned into the Kiwi Bar!!:lol:

Me and the hammock are doing very well thank you!
We will come and see you as soon as you have the alcohol unpacked!

kwprwn Feb 21st 2007 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 4439308)
I have one SIL and one BIL. My BIL is legally insane (I kid you not) but I'd rather hang out with him than my SIL, who's a horrible piece of work. I don't know what I ever did to her, but she decided to ignore me pretty much as soon as we met. She's exceptionally rude. She looks straight through me when there are people around, horrid cow.

oh mine arent rude, 2 are ok really, but the 3rd one just kind of likes ti create agro and she has the child from hell as well....she feels life is against her and boy dont we hear about it, but the rest of the family just kind of let her get on with it:rofl:

Am Loolah Feb 21st 2007 10:34 pm

Originally Posted by karonious (Post 4439404)
Me and the hammock are doing very well thank you!
We will come and see you as soon as you have the alcohol unpacked!

That would be really nice. (Had already noted that you like visiting the Mount so was wondering if it might be possible?) Give me 5 mins from arrival to get rid of pesky Landlord and then ... Bolly o'clock!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Batty Feb 22nd 2007 5:50 am

Snap! I still can't believe I travelled 12,000 miles to be living 10 minutes away from her :rofl:

She's not too bad really. But still... she's a MIL! :frown:

I haven't been on much lately cos the weather's too nice - our study is upstairs and I can't sit in it in the mornings when I'd usually be on at the weekends - it's sweltering :thumbup: I was just out at the clothes line and I feel so happy - the cicadas are SO loud and I was almost jumping up and down with glee to be living in the South Pacific :wub: It was the first thing we noticed last night just after we'd felt the earthquake - NO cicadas :ohmy:

UKNZAUS Feb 22nd 2007 6:54 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah (Post 4439392)

Lazy arse ?! I'll have you know I was whooping Carl's arse on the Wii again !! Then trying to beat my score on a game on my DS (both Nintendo!). Lazy indeed :ohmy: :sneaky: :mad:

Jack The Lad Feb 22nd 2007 7:43 am

I am just way too busy scheming to post at the moment. But will be back with a revengence when Im free :D

donnaf Feb 22nd 2007 8:59 am

Originally Posted by kwprwn (Post 4439000)
Hi Michelle

You didnt say Mosquitos, they have a liking for me at the moment, I got bitten 4 times on monday on my train, twice on my leg and the bite grew to about 7 cms in width and hurt like hell, once on each hand...so can I send you my mossies instead:D

it has been quiet on here the last few days

I am surprised my OH hasnt expressed a desire for a Wii...he always usually wants new toys like that

Dawn

Dawn,
what part of your body is your train on???:D he sandfles have been eating danny