Documents.

Old May 2nd 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all
Default Documents.

Could anyone help me with the following.....when applying for residency (i will be sponsoring my partner) they apparently need proof of living together. Has anyone done this and what are NZIS happy with???? Thanks.
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to beholdKimi-Deacon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Documents.

Hi Patrick,

we had to do the same, we sent holiday documents to prove we holiday together, car insurance with both names on, voting cards to prove we live together. Some people send photographs. If you have bank accounts in joint names then send some statements.
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:44 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick2007
Could anyone help me with the following.....when applying for residency (i will be sponsoring my partner) they apparently need proof of living together. Has anyone done this and what are NZIS happy with???? Thanks.
Anything in joint names, bills, accounts, bookings for holidays etc., they want to see some things to show how long you have both been together at your home address and some recent things to show you are still together there. We were advised things like invitations to family gatherings or friends parties etc, and they like to see the envelopes if possible to see that they were addressed to you both and they can see the post mark etc. Also, relationship testimonial letters from friends, family and neighbours who write to confirm that you are in a strong, stable, loving relationship, the length of time you've been together, examples of things you enjoy jointly, etc. Three or four such letters if you can get them. These letters are to prove that you are recognised as a couple by the community and family. And any evidence you have of joint leisure things you might do, eg. joint gym/club membership. And also a few photos, one to show when first together, one showing you to at a party or event or holiday and one similar that's more recent. Write on the back the date, event and who's in the photo. I don't think you need to find all of the above, but I've heard from others that the more you can provide the less chance they'll question it.

Hope this helps
Old May 2nd 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Patrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to allPatrick2007 is a name known to all

Thanks for your help i now have a better idea on what to do cheers.......