Digi Boxes in NZ?

Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:40 pm
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light
Default Digi Boxes in NZ?

Do they exist here? We don't want Sky really but TV and reception quite poor.
Notice lots of family / friends in UK ditching Sky and going for digibox as cheaper etc.

Anyone got a clue?

Ta
Mumo.

PS Merry Christmas!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:54 pm
turkeytickler

Default Re: Digi Boxes in NZ?

Originally Posted by mumomonty
Notice lots of family / friends in UK ditching Sky and going for digibox as cheaper etc.

Anyone got a clue?

Ta
Mumo.

PS Merry Christmas!
i dont think there is any such thing as terrestrial digital tv here.....

Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mumomonty

Anyone got a clue?

Ta
Mumo.

PS Merry Christmas!
I think you can get a UHF box with some sky channels as an alternative tot eh dish, but it is still quite expensive i think. Ive seen the UHF cards at the warehouse in the past...

Its still sky (limited channels), not free to air tv, although you get all the free to air channels as well.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 12:59 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't heard of anything either