Reload this Page >

Destination Auckland

Destination Auckland

Old Jan 18th 2005, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

robertian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Destination Auckland

Hi,

I've just been granted a whv for New Zealand, having been there last year and seen the place for myself, I have decided that I will settle in Auckland for at least 4 months, can anybody suggest any decent areas to live, or any possible house shares/flats or contacts?

Regards

Rob
Old Jan 18th 2005, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Destination Auckland

Originally Posted by robertian
Hi,

I've just been granted a whv for New Zealand, having been there last year and seen the place for myself, I have decided that I will settle in Auckland for at least 4 months, can anybody suggest any decent areas to live, or any possible house shares/flats or contacts?

Regards

Rob
Depends on what you want, ie house wioth big garden, terrace type house, unit, apartment etc. Generally, good central areas are Parnell, Mt Eden, Ponsonby, Grey Lynn, Remuera, Herne Bay, Kingsland. A little further out you get areas like St Heliers, Kohimara or any of the east coast bay suburbs on the North Shore. The commute from the North Shore can be off-putting though, but you get bigger properties for the same money. Look at the property ads in the nzherald
Old Jan 21st 2005, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

robertian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by newkiwi
Depends on what you want, ie house wioth big garden, terrace type house, unit, apartment etc. Generally, good central areas are Parnell, Mt Eden, Ponsonby, Grey Lynn, Remuera, Herne Bay, Kingsland. A little further out you get areas like St Heliers, Kohimara or any of the east coast bay suburbs on the North Shore. The commute from the North Shore can be off-putting though, but you get bigger properties for the same money. Look at the property ads in the nzherald

Thanks for the advice should be going out on the 22nd feb!!
Old Jan 25th 2005, 5:51 am
Just Joined

123 is an unknown quantity at this point

try www.realenz.co.nz