Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Dentist Recommendations in Wellington CBD

Dentist Recommendations in Wellington CBD

Old Nov 5th 2014, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of
Default Dentist Recommendations in Wellington CBD?

Hi,

I need to go to the dentist and haven't been in NZ. Last time I went was on a UK visit couple of years back.

Can anyone recommend a Welly one. Seen some good reviews for Great Teeth Dental on Lambton Quay. Anyone used them?

It won't be cheap. I think I'll need a crown/veneer for one of my front teeth. Think ill budget 2k I hope at best. I've been having too much coke and now I'll have to pay for the damage.

Last edited by DennisBergkamp; Nov 5th 2014 at 6:25 am.
Old Nov 5th 2014, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

janiejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dentist Recommendations in Wellington CBD

Colleagues have recommended somewhere on Marion Street, I think it's called the Gentle Dental centre. Not sure what their prices are like. As a benchmark, I use a dentist in the Hutt, and pay $95 for a check up, x-rays, scrape and polish. I don't know how much things like a crown would be, but I've been told that it's a good price for mine. If you're able to, consider trying to see a dentist outside of the CBD, their overheads are cheaper.
Old Nov 5th 2014, 7:06 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

I've been to Great Teeth on Lambton Quay. They were excellent. Very thorough.

I got my treatment at a discount as an opening promotion because they had recently moved to their new premises on Lambton Quay.
Old Nov 8th 2014, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

DennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud ofDennisBergkamp has much to be proud of

Thanks for the replies. I'll have a think to see if I can go out of town. But I work and live near town so might just have to head to one in CBD.
Old Nov 8th 2014, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

janiejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond reputejaniejones has a reputation beyond repute

When you factor in time and travel, you probably are better off staying in the CBD.
Old Nov 8th 2014, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Symes de Silva on Courtney place are very good. They have late nights, Saturday AND Sunday appointments!