Reload this Page >

Decision succesful

Decision succesful

Old Feb 21st 2011, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

dalel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Decision succesful

YES, YES, YES. Decision succesful!!!!
just now at 11.40a.m. (I was checking web sit every couple of minutes)

Last edited by dalel; Feb 21st 2011 at 10:47 pm.
Old Feb 21st 2011, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

Congratulations!

I was also pulled from pool 9/2 and called London and they said mine will be sent out... just checked and it's still "selected"... hopefully today it'll change status!
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

gingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the rough

Mega Congrats !
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:02 am
Just Joined

e1370 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dalel,
Congrats on the decision and job offer.
I have a question though, I too am a Civils Drafty (mainly worked on the Highways Design Side of things), and i just wondered how you went about getting interviews etc? I am registered with a NZ consultancy Agency but havent had anything from them in nearly 4 months so I am kind of thinking am I better approaching companies directly?
Any advice would be excellent thanks
Old Feb 24th 2011, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

I'm still waiting for decision successful! I've called up and they said its on the pile to do, will be done in five working days (called yesterday).

I asked why it takes so long, and she effectively said that its the luck of the draw who's pile your EOI goes into!

Mind you we're getting a few issues with our medical certs sorted out at the moment so its no loss... radiologist forgot to initial their page, radiographer forgot to sign my photo and I'm questioning our doc whether she should have requested GGT (although I think she'll say you have normal ALP and all Hep checks are clear so no point).

Its such a waiting game... find it difficult to concentrate at work!