Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Decision succesful

Decision succesful

Old Feb 17th 2011, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

gingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the rough
Default Decision succesful

The rollercoaster ride continues!.
Our EOI was selected on the 9th Feb and our status has changed to Decision successfull.

How long before the ITA paperwork arrives?

Any one have any ideas

Last edited by gingerdingo; Feb 17th 2011 at 2:25 pm.
Old Feb 17th 2011, 6:27 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision succesful

Pronto, a few days.
Old Feb 17th 2011, 9:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great news

We got our really quickly good luck with the rest of your journey

Angela x
Old Feb 17th 2011, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news. Sorry I can't remember because it was back in 2004. Good luck with the next part of your adventure
Old Feb 17th 2011, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

rick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant futurerick78 has a brilliant future

ahh so thats what I'm waiting for then presumably...

we were also selected 9th feb and it still says "selected"

Old Feb 18th 2011, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

gingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the roughgingerdingo is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Thanks for the messages.
The ITA paperwork arrived today, and has to be returned by the 17th June 2011.

No NZ Nursing Reg yet though!

Nick
Old Feb 18th 2011, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

congratulations, are you waiting for your registration certificate or APC.

my registration took about 3 weeks to arrive and then I had to apply for my APC which took another 3weeks ( you don't need your apc for nz immigration). Where in notts are your currently working I used to work at the university hospital, now working at auckland city
Old Feb 18th 2011, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

We are waiting for nursing regisration, only sent it of yesterday
My wife works on the Mcmillan ward at Derby Royal

How are you finding Auckland
Old Feb 18th 2011, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

dalel is an unknown quantity at this point

I was selected on the 9th Feb too.
I still wait for two magic words Decision Successful
Do you have a job offer?
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Dalel,,

No job offer as yet still waiting for Nursing Registration before they will take us seriously.

how about you?
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Successfully interviewed through Skype in January and have a job offer for work in Palmerston North. Happy but nervous.
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Great news, whats your trade?
Old Feb 18th 2011, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

civil engineering draftsperson
Old Feb 19th 2011, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

ragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud ofragdolls2 has much to be proud of

hi gingerdingo - Where is your wife looking for work? - I travel into Auckland daily, we live on the Whangaparaoa pennisula,which is peaceful has beautiful beaches and scenery to die for. Takes me about 45mins travel time but is worth it as the city seems a milion miles away.

The team I work with are brilliant ( I work alongside CCU at ADHB). I originally went with Geneva Health and had a post in Palmerston North which was withdrawn as the immigration process was delayed ( its a long story!) Applied direct with the ADHB, had telephone interview in April, started July 2010. Definately made the right decision to come to Auckland although property and rent is more expensive. Good luck with the rest of the process lots of nail biting but it is worth it in the end
Old Feb 20th 2011, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Ragdolls2,

We were looking at Christchurch, although not been to North or South yet.

It seems nore affordable on the South Island.
Just trying to work out a time frame at the moment - the eldest daughter is choosing her options for Year 10, so we need to time it right,

nICK & jULIE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.