Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Decision made at last - I'm leaving NZ - logistics advice?

Decision made at last - I'm leaving NZ - logistics advice?

Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

rebeccainnz is just really nicerebeccainnz is just really nicerebeccainnz is just really nicerebeccainnz is just really nicerebeccainnz is just really nicerebeccainnz is just really nicerebeccainnz is just really nicerebeccainnz is just really nice
Smile Decision made at last - I'm leaving NZ - logistics advice?

Well, after over 3 years I have decided to make a run for it and leave NZ before I fall any more in love with the country. Wellington is a fantastic place to live, but I am over here on my own and i just don't have enough to make me stay. I'm heading back to the UK, but not dead set on staying there. Basically anywhere else will be closer to home. I want to be able to see friends and family more than once a year.

Anyway the reason for the post is to ask advice on 2 things:
1. Anyone got advice on shipping stuff back? I don't have much - just a few boxes and a couple of bikes

2. Any advice on sending money back - the most economical way to send my savings back to UK in 1 or 2 lumps sums????

Any advice would be much appreciated.