Dead

Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:41 pm
Franklin

Default Re: Dead

Originally Posted by Z3M
What about the new airbus it will be able to bring upto 800 whingers to NZ in one go then 800 back again in a few months
Over to NZ in the A380 mega huge Airbus ... and the few who decide to leave will fit inside the smaller Boeing 787 Dreamliner.

Old Apr 28th 2005, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Cassa has a spectacular aura aboutCassa has a spectacular aura aboutCassa has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Z3M
You can kayak here too in the shit infested waters off our coast, or the orange rivers we have ,you have a ready made slalom course avoiding the piles of shit or shopping trolleys bet they dont have that in NZ oh no all they have is crystal clear waters jet boats traditional kayaks what are they missing eh

Have you ever been to Perthshire?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:09 pm
Z3M
Banned

Z3M will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cassa
Wow, everyone is on the benefits, smokes roll ups and goes down the pub. Really??? Well I for one do not, neither does my family or friends. Again, really silly comments. Do you really think, that the people coming out here ( do you actually know how much it costs to get a family over here and furniture etc??? - well its a lot. Ours was over £8K ) are on benefits? Obviously NOT.

This is getting silly. Even worse that people are agreeing with you. Yes SOME parts of the great British public are like that but not all. just like not all kiwi's walk around with no shoes. Grow up people. This is like kids arguing in a playground.
No one is argueing people dont need to grow up it was all going perfect until some people come back on again and spoil it
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Cassa has a spectacular aura aboutCassa has a spectacular aura aboutCassa has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Z3M
No one is argueing people dont need to grow up it was all going perfect until some people come back on again and spoil it

I see you didnt comment on the types of people coming here and if they are those on the benefit or not.

I simply cannot stand by and not comment when someone says that those returning to the UK are doing so to get the 'benefit'. Surely no one actually believes that??????
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:18 pm
Z3M
Banned

Z3M will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cassa
I see you didnt comment on the types of people coming here and if they are those on the benefit or not.

I simply cannot stand by and not comment when someone says that those returning to the UK are doing so to get the 'benefit'. Surely no one actually believes that??????
Are you trying to ruin the thread again with being confrontational?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Z3M
Are you trying to ruin the thread again with being confrontational?
No I am trying to get an answer from you as to whether or not you think that the type of people that leave NZ to go back to the UK are doing so to go on the dole. I find that offensive. My husband and I are going back (not because of not liking NZ but because of jobs - he is Kiwi so is FROM here) so I find it highly offensive that you are assuming we are going back to sit on the dole with our roll ups (neither of us smoke either for that matter)

In this day and age, sometimes you have to follow jobs and when things in your life change you have to go with it. We have two changes, job and baby on the way and it means that we would for now be better of being in Scotland.