Dead

Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Dead

It's A Bit Dead On Here Guys, What's Going On!
First Person To Come Up With An Interesting Topic Gets Karma.
Anyone Seen Deb, She Hasn't Been On To Insult Anyone For Ages!
Kaz
Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:42 pm
Z3M
Banned

Z3M will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Dead

What about the new airbus it will be able to bring upto 800 whingers to NZ in one go then 800 back again in a few months
Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:45 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Z3M
What about the new airbus it will be able to bring upto 800 whingers to NZ in one go then 800 back again in a few months
I think with all that hot air being generated internally it would POP over the Isle of Wight!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Z3M
Ok you win the karma.
Maybe it could just refuel at Auckland and take them straight back.
Although then they would miss the chance to see us poor kiwi's who can't afford shoes.
KAZ
Old Apr 28th 2005, 12:55 pm
Z3M
Banned

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Ok you win the karma.
Although then they would miss the chance to see us poor kiwi's who can't afford shoes.
KAZ
Thank you maybe they will fit it with wind down windows so they can throw money for you
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:00 pm
Banned

ps_wardle is on a distinguished road

kaz hen,
yet again you have sparked a great thread, it is quiet on here, but thats coz all the glass half full people are beginning to out number all the whingers, & so its quiet as half the posts on here are people moaning....
long live positive yet balanced posts, down with the doom mongers !!!!
The a380 idea is a class one by the way, then all these 5 minute wonders can say ' i went to new zealand' which i think is half the reason they did it in the first place !!!!
i was on another forum the other day & someone asked if it was 'really like middle earth' & 'do they have mtv & mcdonalds', needless to say i tore a strip off them. The other day, tayberry was on here saying 'its 30 years behind the rest of the world' i asked how is that the case, they have everything everywhere else has & in some cases, have had it for longer, i asked tayberry or anyone interested to actually quantify that sort of comment about it being behind the times, needless to say the silence since has been deafening.....

Ok you win the karma.
KAZ
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:15 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Z3M
Thank you maybe they will fit it with wind down windows so they can throw money for you
It would be terrible if they were to suddenly wind down at 30,000ft a la Goldfinger.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:38 pm
Banned

hahahaha, did someone actually say that kiwis couldn't afford shoes,
my feet still haven't fully recovered from not wearing any over there.....apart from work & going to the pub, i'd never bother......imagine that in the UK........

Originally Posted by Biddy
It would be terrible if they were to suddenly wind down at 30,000ft a la Goldfinger.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ps_wardle
kaz hen,
The other day, tayberry was on here saying 'its 30 years behind the rest of the world' i asked how is that the case, they have everything everywhere else has & in some cases, have had it for longer, i asked tayberry or anyone interested to actually quantify that sort of comment about it being behind the times, needless to say the silence since has been deafening.....
I guess people just get used to how things are in there own country.
We couldn't get over the fact that the UK didn't have chip and pin. That has been used in NZ for the last 14 years.
As far as shopping I never, ever had any trouble finding nice clothes or different ingrediants. I find Asda very lacking in the different ingrediant sector. It's not 30 years behind and it really irritates me that people say it's like England in the 50's.
It's not England it's New Zealand and therefore different, if people come expecting a better England then they will be in for a shock.
By the way the no shoe reference was because Deb thought NZ's were all so poor that they couldn't afford shoes, not that because it was warm people chose to go without.
KAZ
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

busterjaques is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Dead

We couldn't get over the fact that the UK didn't have chip and pin. That has been used in NZ for the last 14 years.
As far as shopping I never, ever had any trouble finding nice clothes or different ingrediants. I find Asda very lacking in the different ingrediant sector. It's not 30 years behind and it really irritates me that people say it's like England in the 50's.
It's not England it's New Zealand and therefore different, if people come expecting a better England then they will be in for a shock.
By the way the no shoe reference was because Deb thought NZ's were all so poor that they couldn't afford shoes, not that because it was warm people chose to go without.
KAZ
I hope you sell sadels then ?. Its sounds so oliver twist in nz (no shoes) ha ha ha ha
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:52 pm
Banned

i agree, it was the chip & pin thing i used as the argument, i agree with the shopping, i love going in pak & save kilbirnie, all the veggies peeled & under the coolers & water sprays, how many supermarkets over here have live mussels in a tank ready to be bought.......
like i said, the silence was deafening reagrding my asking people to justify the 30 year comment. Its an easy thing to throw at somewhere, i really do not get that one.
Apparently NZ has more internet access per person than any country in the world, when we got there i was expecting to see old cars lining the streets & blokes in suits & hats walking the streets like some 1950's american sitcom.......
as i say, nobody has taken me up on the 'justify it' request.......
god i used to love wearing now shoes, we went on holiday over for 2 weeks leading up to xmas 2003 in bay of islands, the weather was great, i only worse shoes during the whole trip, at night to go out, & that was only because my girlfriend made me......

KAZ
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:55 pm
Z3M
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Dead

i agree, it was the chip & pin thing i used as the argument, i agree with the shopping, i love going in pak & save kilbirnie, all the veggies peeled & under the coolers & water sprays, how many supermarkets over here have live mussels in a tank ready to be bought.......
like i said, the silence was deafening reagrding my asking people to justify the 30 year comment. Its an easy thing to throw at somewhere, i really do not get that one.
Apparently NZ has more internet access per person than any country in the world, when we got there i was expecting to see old cars lining the streets & blokes in suits & hats walking the streets like some 1950's american sitcom.......
as i say, nobody has taken me up on the 'justify it' request.......
god i used to love wearing now shoes, we went on holiday over for 2 weeks leading up to xmas 2003 in bay of islands, the weather was great, i only worse shoes during the whole trip, at night to go out, & that was only because my girlfriend made me......
What gets me about these that say its like the 50s probably werent even born then the numpty heads and if they were they probably cant remember that far back
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:58 pm
Banned

its not like the 50's, peoples manners & friendliness might be, but the country isn't. People are still decent to one another there you see, so it throws people, people are happy to help, theres still communities, kids get up for people on the bus etc......i cant believe people call it for that sort of thing.....
its as technological as anywhere, i worked for a major bank there & the stuff they had was better than anything i've seen in banks i've worked in here, i really dont get it

Originally Posted by Z3M
What gets me about these that say its like the 50s probably werent even born then the numpty heads and if they were they probably cant remember that far back
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:05 pm
Z3M
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Dead

its not like the 50's, peoples manners & friendliness might be, but the country isn't. People are still decent to one another there you see, so it throws people, people are happy to help, theres still communities, kids get up for people on the bus etc......i cant believe people call it for that sort of thing.....
its as technological as anywhere, i worked for a major bank there & the stuff they had was better than anything i've seen in banks i've worked in here, i really dont get it
I hope it is like that for friendliness and manners its a far cry from what its like here i cant for the life in me see why people want to come back to this place probably to get straight back on benefits, roll ups and down the shit hole pub because thats what everyone does in the uk when the suns out for a few hours,sit outside with there pints because there so narrow minded to be able to think of anything else to spend the giro on
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:28 pm
Banned

exactly......british people when the sun comes out = pub. Then they're all moaning that they're skint & theres nothing to do.....
when we were in wellington we used to go kayaking on the harbour for $9 per hour. Never done it before, & it was great. When we came back, we found out that they do it at salford quays near where i live, great we thought, so down we went, it was £12 each & it was closed on a saturday & sunday !!!!
I hate this country so much, & cant wait to leave to be allowed to do things i actually want to do, near to where i live, for a price i can regularly afford in an environment i want to be in........
Z3M, you're words on this thread have been spot on so far, in addition to what you've put below, you can't believe people dont want more from life can you......

Originally Posted by Z3M
I hope it is like that for friendliness and manners its a far cry from what its like here i cant for the life in me see why people want to come back to this place probably to get straight back on benefits, roll ups and down the shit hole pub because thats what everyone does in the uk when the suns out for a few hours,sit outside with there pints because there so narrow minded to be able to think of anything else to spend the giro on

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.