Daylight Savings

Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:57 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold
Default Daylight Savings

Remember this starts this weekend so set your clocks 1 hour forward on Saturday night.

This year they have introduced an extra 3 weeks so more time for summer BBQ's.

Have fun in the sun kids but remember to slip, slop, slap !!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice
Default Re: Daylight Savings

Didn't realise you were a public info service too, Ted!! FAB!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:07 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Well in case people forget. Funny thing is wait for all the families at home to start ringing an hour earlier than normal

<ring ring>
"I'm sleeping, piss off"
<click>

I think they are keeping the normal time in Porirua to stop confusing the simple folk
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Now don't start!! You'll get Dan on here in a minute, telling you off and then Boopy will sort you out!! We don't care what the time is as we have a great time all the time!!!! It was sunny up here today - did Wellington get rid of that big grey cloud at all?
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:13 am
Winter hibernator

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
Now don't start!! You'll get Dan on here in a minute, telling you off and then Boopy will sort you out!! We don't care what the time is as we have a great time all the time!!!! It was sunny up here today - did Wellington get rid of that big grey cloud at all?
Umm yeah, around home time I think. Good thing I work indoors, this southerly isn't helping my tan one little bit.

Praying for a warm weekend
Old Sep 27th 2007, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

You're right Ali, I'm here!
I think Dirk is secretly wishing he was living here in beautiful Porirua city. Where the sun shines & the people are great. And he knows it!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 12:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Boopy
You're right Ali, I'm here!
I think Dirk is secretly wishing he was living here in beautiful Porirua city. Where the sun shines & the people are great. And he knows it!
Hi Boopy!! Let's send some of our sun down to help his tan out!!
Just for you Ted, some lovely Porirua sunshine - coz we've got enough to share!!
Old Sep 28th 2007, 5:22 am
Winter hibernator

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
Hi Boopy!! Let's send some of our sun down to help his tan out!!
Just for you Ted, some lovely Porirua sunshine - coz we've got enough to share!!
Cheers for the weather guys, its been lovely !!!!

Now can you organise me a payrise ??
Old Sep 28th 2007, 6:48 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

Porirua Hydroponics society dont alter the clocks anyway so no change there