Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Currently,I am mostly reading......

Currently,I am mostly reading......

Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:55 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Currently,I am mostly reading......

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
My Husband's will ... we can dream can't we?
and his Insurance Policy.....??
For me it is revisiting the Spike Milligan (RIP) war memoirs - at the Rommel stage at the mo, as I recall I am soon to reach the Jig-a-jig stage!!! What fun! Can't believe I got this as a prize for being a swat in the fourth form!!
Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

shell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant futureshell and mark has a brilliant future

we are currently reading ROUGH GUIDE TO NEW ZEALAND cause guess what were coming

dont know exactly when yet.... just excepted an offer yesterday at 9am and the surveyor for the buyers rang at 2 to get access for the survey ....how quicks that .

regards

shell and mark
Old Jul 13th 2007, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have 2,3 or 4 books on the go? I've just found 1 I was half way through-can't have been that good.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:48 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Does anyone have 2,3 or 4 books on the go? I've just found 1 I was half way through-can't have been that good.
Bed book, work book, lounge book!!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

westiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to all

I'm reading " Travels with Boogie " by Mark Wallington about his 500 mile walk around Britains Coast. It's really funny and I've been laughing out loud in bed ( becasue of the book )
Trying to get OH to put down his guitar mags and read "Needful Things " by Dean Koonz because it's brill, and if any one knows of a book called " how to deal with snoring husband syndrome or where to bury them if it gets too much " please let me know immediately....... tomorrow could be too late
Old Jul 14th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lardyl
and his Insurance Policy.....??
For me it is revisiting the Spike Milligan (RIP) war memoirs - at the Rommel stage at the mo, as I recall I am soon to reach the Jig-a-jig stage!!! What fun! Can't believe I got this as a prize for being a swat in the fourth form!!
Spike Milligan was a genius-his epitaph-'Told you I was Ill'-is just brilliant!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:27 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by karonious
Bed book, work book, lounge book!!
toilet book.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mingusdynasty
toilet book.
In our loo we've got 'A Brief History of Sheep in New Zealand',and I've read a lot of it-and it's boring as hell. I thank you.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:36 am
Banned

mingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud ofmingusdynasty has much to be proud of

In our loo we've got 'A Brief History of Sheep in New Zealand',and I've read a lot of it-and it's boring as hell. I thank you.
In my loo i've got "your dreams and their interpretation" and a book on how to take decent holiday snaps.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

RedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to allRedMonsk is a name known to all

In the loo - NME & Gamesmaster. Hubby spends the most time on the loo!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mingusdynasty
In my loo i've got "your dreams and their interpretation" and a book on how to take decent holiday snaps.
Much more appropriate. Hope I can learn from that!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 11:00 am
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

Mate !!!! We brought you that book for your birthday and THATS where you put it !!!!!

Every home should have one and it should be proudly displayed in there bookcase. Just like the Edmonds Cook Book.

I'm so disappointed

Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:55 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ted Logan
Mate !!!! We brought you that book for your birthday and THATS where you put it !!!!!

Every home should have one and it should be proudly displayed in there bookcase. Just like the Edmonds Cook Book.

I'm so disappointed

Donald Trump ... one of them ...
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Donna/ Danny, Wilma and any one else in Welly..............I have loads of books at home if you want to borrow them, Steven King, Jeffrey Deaver, James Patterson, Dean Koonz etc. Just let me know. Look out for the book fairs, you can bag great bargains at them, usually about $2 for a paperback, cheaper if you go on the last day. There's one in Waikanae in October I think, but they have them all over.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Just had a look on the net (nothing else to do at work!) and there's a book fair at the TSB Arena on Queens wharf, Wellington on the 1st and 2nd of September. Well worth a look, it's massive. Best to get there early though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.