costs on shipping

Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

scharlonie will become famous soon enoughscharlonie will become famous soon enough
Default costs on shipping

Hi to everyone.
Could anyone give us a rough idea on the cost to ship stuff oout.
Awaiting a few quotes but there seems to be a lot of people doing it and not sure on what size container to get.
How much stuff can you put in the containers?
Wondering if a half size on will do or whether i should go for the big one.
cheers
Sharon&John
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

gazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the roughgazzer15 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: costs on shipping

Hi I work in containers in the Uk and have asked for quotes to NZ 20' box would be approx £3500 a 40' box would be aprox £4500 the way to work it out would be to look at what your planning to take in each room then its easier to see how much room you need also how many bedrooms you have gives the removal men an idea of cost. we have a 2 bed house and we are not planning to take a lot so there is also the option of sharing a container. Which I have been told by Crown that it would be significantly cheaper.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I would recommend using an online site to calculate the size of your move. Try this http://www.pssremovals.com/volumeeffects.php?type=2 500cu ft is about half a container I think.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

scharlonie will become famous soon enoughscharlonie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by owen
Hi, I would recommend using an online site to calculate the size of your move. Try this http://www.pssremovals.com/volumeeffects.php?type=2 500cu ft is about half a container I think.
Cheers for the info, will have a look at the site.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gazzer15
Hi I work in containers in the Uk and have asked for quotes to NZ 20' box would be approx £3500 a 40' box would be aprox £4500 the way to work it out would be to look at what your planning to take in each room then its easier to see how much room you need also how many bedrooms you have gives the removal men an idea of cost. we have a 2 bed house and we are not planning to take a lot so there is also the option of sharing a container. Which I have been told by Crown that it would be significantly cheaper.
That sounds like an option, have you found anyone to share with?
We on the other hand have a four bed house and are probably planning to take the house, kitchen sink as well!!!!