costs????

Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

crumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to beholdcrumpy10 is a splendid one to behold
Wink costs????

Hi All.

I know its here somewhere
I remember finding posts on how much it costs to move to NZ, ie from start to finish, but i cant find it anywhere, can anyone tell me where its hiding please?

But if all else fails, post it here?

Thanks very muchly.

Anna
Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:39 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: costs????

This is an old post so not sure if it's still applicable but it might give you a rough idea until someone more knowledgeable comes along

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...igration+costs
Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crumpy10
Hi All.

I remember finding posts on how much it costs to move to NZ, ie from start to finish, but i cant find it anywhere, can anyone tell me where its hiding please?

Thanks very muchly.

Anna
2005 with 5 of us and a 40 foot container all in cost around 12k GBP.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

old dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud ofold dragon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by crumpy10
Hi All.

Thanks very muchly.

Anna
2009 with a 40ft high cube container, insurance, 2 cats and 4 of us - not much change from 20,000 pounds.

(I've included cost of getting medicals, qualifications assessed, quarantine for pets/vets and motel/hotel whilst in transit - nothing flash or fancy)

I don't know the exact amount sorry, it was a revolving door of cash in and cash out - I will go back and look at exact figures one day, when we're over the tough stuff and it's all just a distant character building memory