Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Continental New Zealand

Continental New Zealand

Old Aug 5th 2011, 7:05 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Continental New Zealand

It's one of those things people who read look for, in so far as people can look for a random occurrence. The slightest new insight past the myopic view of popular narrative that transforms your appreciation without necessarily being of any inherent value, as a key opens a locked vault.

Today I discovered New Zealand is actually located on it's own continent .
Old Aug 8th 2011, 12:11 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Continental New Zealand

Blimey

maybe we can make it even easier to qualify for future football World Cups, let the Oceanian minnows fight it out and the winner plays the All Whites.
Old Sep 2nd 2011, 2:39 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Continental New Zealand

I'm still toying with this thread.

The Story of Tom Neale who lived on a very small island alone for a very long time. Would be a good book to read, he had plenty of time to write it.
Old Sep 3rd 2011, 9:24 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Default Re: Continental New Zealand

After recent talk about how New Zealand could do with being located a bit further north you got me thinking.

There are many Pacific islands, many of the are overseas territories of EU countries. Do we have the right to live and work in those places as well as we are EU citizens?

I thought I'd research one, New Caledonia.

Apparently 97% of them speak French (not a good start) and there are about a quarter of a million of them. As an EU citizen you can live there as long as you want. If you want to work there however (I never liked work anyway ) you need to apply for a work permit.

Sometime after in 2014 they will have national referendum asking if they want to stay part of France. It seems if they vote that they will remain French (which is very likely) then we will be able to live there although it where another part of the EU.