Coming Soon....

Old Jun 3rd 2008, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

c-maybury has a brilliant futurec-maybury has a brilliant futurec-maybury has a brilliant futurec-maybury has a brilliant futurec-maybury has a brilliant futurec-maybury has a brilliant future
Smile Coming Soon....

Hi Everyone,

My family are moving to Taranaki at the end of July, having never been to NZ before. We are coming as visitors and if we like it we are hoping to find jobs and stay permanently. Any help or advice most welcome!!

Charlotte, Gary, Ryan & Heidi
Birmingham, UK
Old Jun 7th 2008, 6:55 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all
Default Re: Coming Soon....

Hello and welcome

I have looked at your thread quite a few times, but having nothing concrete to say have closed it. Decided at least an unhelpful reply is better than ignoring you. Don't know the area at all. Come with an open mind and read as many threads as you can to get a feel for how we all react to being here.

Best of luck and hope thing work out for you
Pauline
Old Jun 10th 2008, 11:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Coming Soon....

Hi there.
Apologies for the belated welcome.

Have some newbie karma to start you off and Happy Posting to the Nz forum.