Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Coffee in Johnsonville Monday 17th or Weds 19th March

Coffee in Johnsonville Monday 17th or Weds 19th March

Old Mar 14th 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of
Default Coffee in Johnsonville Monday 17th or Weds 19th March

Does anyone fancy meeting for a coffee in the mall Monday or Wednesday?

My navigation skills can get me to J'ville but not to Wellington

It's only 'cos I never go to Wellington without the OH navigating, plus he gets free parking! Oh....hang on a minute he says I know where to park at the stadium!

But J'ville is so much easier and it's free parking and they have shops in the mall too

It needs to be these days for me as they're the days I don't work! Or there's a nice cafe in Khandallah called Rosa...

Just let me know, and I'll meet anyone who desperate enough to meet me

Cheers

Catkin
Old Mar 18th 2008, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice
Default Re: Coffee in Johnsonville Monday 17th or Weds 19th March

Hey, I live in Jville. What time can you make it tmrw? sometime after 11.30 is good?
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

How does about 1.30 sound?
I have to make a chocolate cake for school in the morning and then drop it off at lunch time.
shall we meet in the mall and where abouts?

Cheers

Catkin
Old Mar 18th 2008, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Knightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really niceKnightm is just really nice

1.30 is fine with me. Shall we meet at the entrance ( next to the post)?
just need to pick up my son at 3pm
Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Which entrance. Countdown or where the computer repair place is?

I also need to be back for the kids coming out of school.

See you tomorrow

Catkin
Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

repair side. sent you a pvt with my mob just in case
Old Mar 18th 2008, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

OK, see you at 1.30.

Catkin
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

Did we miss each other? Was there for around 20 mins then left.
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

Hiya

Yeah I think we did, I hung around for 15 minutes then I left too.
Didn't want to look like I was casing the joint
Never mind we can always try again next week!!
I also left my mobile at home so couldn't ring you
That wasn't you in blue jeans and a blue and white long sleeve top was it?

Catkin
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

yes that was me
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

I was the idiot with blue jeans, pink T-shirt and red hoodie lurking by Hannah's shoe shop!!

OOPS
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

My fault. I should have realised that a woman would be window shopping in the meantime)))
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

Cheek

Have you seen the prices in there?

we'll try again another day, either next week or the week after

At least I know what you look like now!

How stupid are we

Catkin
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

shoes?? oh yes. expensive and don;t like the style either...
Well at least you know how I look, as I must say that I would still have the same problem next time.

Wed looks fine
Old Mar 19th 2008, 1:43 am
Forum Regular

OK!

How about we make it 12.30 next Wednesday. I will meet you in the foyer by the PC repair shop.

See you then.

Catkin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.