Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Coffee in Henderson

Coffee in Henderson

Old Jun 15th 2010, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

Kelly33 is on a distinguished road
Default Coffee in Henderson

Hi. Anyone in the Henderson or surrounding areas fancy meeting up for coffee?
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

pricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond reputepricklykina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coffee in Henderson

I'm in Blockhouse Bay
Old Jun 16th 2010, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Cool. If you're up for it just let me know when and where
Old Aug 14th 2010, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Hi,

Has this become a regular meet up as I have just noticed it and I would love to meet up for a coffee?

I am just down the road in Laingholm.

Cheers.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Coffee in Henderson

Originally Posted by banshigirl
Hi,

Has this become a regular meet up as I have just noticed it and I would love to meet up for a coffee?

I am just down the road in Laingholm.

Cheers.
Hi. No it hasn't become a regular meetup but would be happy to meet up for a coffee.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

banshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud ofbanshigirl has much to be proud of

Excellent Kelly, let me know when you are free and I will get my sat nav out and meet up for a lovely coffee!

I have a 11 month old daughter so will bring her along but dont mind driving so anywhere that suits you.

Debs

x
Old Aug 14th 2010, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Coffee in Henderson

Excellent Kelly, let me know when you are free and I will get my sat nav out and meet up for a lovely coffee!

I have a 11 month old daughter so will bring her along but dont mind driving so anywhere that suits you.

Debs

x
Am free most days between school hours. So any day is fine with me. Henderson or New Lynn are better for me as I don't drive as long as it's ok with you. Could even do Titirangi if it's easier for you. Just let me know what you want to do and we'll meet up.
Old Aug 15th 2010, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

Hi all
We are heading over to Auckland Nov 25th, so can't meet up for a coffee now but would love to when we get there!
so hope you do start a regular meet up!
Helen
Old Aug 15th 2010, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DavenHelen
Hi all
We are heading over to Auckland Nov 25th, so can't meet up for a coffee now but would love to when we get there!
so hope you do start a regular meet up!
Helen
Good luck in your move. Would love to meetup when you get here. Will try and organize a meetup group before you arrive. Feel free to keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on )

Which part of the Uk are you from and which part of Auckand are you heading for?
Old Aug 15th 2010, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

DavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to allDavenHelen is a name known to all

Hi Kelly,
thanks for your reply!
we live in cheshire at the moment, have 2 children age 9 and 6.
Will stay in touch -as yet don't know where in Auckland we will be living,

All getting very excited about our move!, getting quotes from shipping agents this week and have just booked our flights

Helen
Old Aug 15th 2010, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DavenHelen
Hi Kelly,
thanks for your reply!
we live in cheshire at the moment, have 2 children age 9 and 6.
Will stay in touch -as yet don't know where in Auckland we will be living,

All getting very excited about our move!, getting quotes from shipping agents this week and have just booked our flights

Helen
OMG that is just so exciting. I remember that feeling so well. I would recommend a company called PSS for shipping. They were fab. Took them 2 days to pack and crate everything. We didn't have to do anything except decide what we wanted to bring with us. They will come to your house to determine whether you have enough to fill your own container or whether it would be better for you to share a container. We had enough for our own. Make sure that you factor insurance costs into you final cost as it came as a bit of a surprise when we had the final invoice as we thought it was in with the cost of the container (it's not). Still it was a fab service.

There are just the three of us. Hubby, daughter (9) and myself. We just love it here and would never go back to the UK.
Old Aug 17th 2010, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Hi Kelly,

How about Thursday around 1pm?

I drive so if you name the place I can meet you?

Thanks

Debi
Old Aug 17th 2010, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

Hi Kelly,

How about Thursday around 1pm?

I drive so if you name the place I can meet you?

Thanks

Debi
Hi Debi

Thursday @ 1 is fine. There is a Robert Harris coffee shop in Lynmall, New Lynn if that's ok with you?

Kelly
Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya,

Thats excellent. See you then.

Debi
Old Aug 17th 2010, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Cool. See you then )

Kelly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.