Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Coffee and chat cancelled at sean n(Vikki's) on tuesday 16th Dec

Coffee and chat cancelled at sean n(Vikki's) on tuesday 16th Dec

Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Coffee and chat cancelled at sean n(Vikki's) on tuesday 16th Dec

Hi all you Botony Babes,Vikki has asked me to put up a post to cancel tuesday's meet up at her house..her poor son is unwell...so hope he gets better soon, and we are all thinking about you Vikki and Sean...if theres anything we can do just phone or PM...Jacky
Old Dec 14th 2008, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

CCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud ofCCGM.IN.NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coffee and chat cancelled at sean n(Vikki's) on tuesday 16th Dec

Sorry to hear that your boy isn't feeling too good . Hope he's better soon. Carol.
Old Dec 14th 2008, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

Superwoman x 5 will become famous soon enoughSuperwoman x 5 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Coffee and chat cancelled at sean n(Vikki's) on tuesday 16th Dec

Originally Posted by garryhg
Hi all you Botony Babes,Vikki has asked me to put up a post to cancel tuesday's meet up at her house..her poor son is unwell...so hope he gets better soon, and we are all thinking about you Vikki and Sean...if theres anything we can do just phone or PM...Jacky
Sending Getwell Wishes for your son Vikki ,dont worry about the Coffee morning we will all get together again soon. Extra Thanks to Jacky for the Botony Babe Handle you make me feel young again...lol.....Talking about feeling young again must be NZ ....must admit I have never felt so good must be the Sun...lol
Take care everyone speak soon Julie
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Jacky for letting us know about tomorrow's coffee meet-up. I have PM'd Vikki to wish her son a speedy recovery. I feel a bit of an outsider - not being a Botany babe and all that but not too far away. Hope to see you all again soon..... Elaine
Old Dec 18th 2008, 10:29 pm
sean n

sean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant futuresean n has a brilliant future

Hi all you 'Botany Babes, Elaine included'

Thankyou so much for doing that for us Jacky.I was sat panicking incase you all turned up ringing the bell(which actually doesnt work) and there was nobody in.

Sam is now good and feeling much better, i think the thought of missing out on Christmas day may have something to do with it!!

Im sorry about having to cancel you all, we must try and do something after christmas/new year if your up for it??

Both me and sean wish you all a very merry christmas and a great new year. for some of us its our first and how weird is that??!! and for some, you are experienced at this but i bet its still a tad weird??!!

Have a great time off and see you all soon,

Vikki,xx
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

nukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond reputenukiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sean n
Hi all you 'Botany Babes, Elaine included'

Thankyou so much for doing that for us Jacky.I was sat panicking incase you all turned up ringing the bell(which actually doesnt work) and there was nobody in.

Sam is now good and feeling much better, i think the thought of missing out on Christmas day may have something to do with it!!

Im sorry about having to cancel you all, we must try and do something after christmas/new year if your up for it??

Both me and sean wish you all a very merry christmas and a great new year. for some of us its our first and how weird is that??!! and for some, you are experienced at this but i bet its still a tad weird??!!

Have a great time off and see you all soon,

Vikki,xx
So pleased to hear Sam is feeling much better.

Its our first christmas too and it is really weird. Christmas and summer just don't go do they!!

Whatever you do have a great Christmas and see you soon.xx

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE OTHER BOTANY BABES ALSO

Elaine xx