Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Citizenship Ceremony

Citizenship Ceremony

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 11:20 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Ceremony

Originally Posted by sky
What sort of paper work do you have to submit is it proof of earnings etc

Will cost us a fortune with me and the hubby and three kids. Ill let my oldest son pay for himself lol he will be twenty by the time we can get citizenship.
Taking a look at http://www.citizenship.govt.nz is highly recommended.

Jeremy
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

xpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nicexpat19 is just really nice
Default Re: Citizenship Ceremony

Hi. No, we didn't have to send off proof of earnings or anything llike that this time, just more signed photos & our passports, & they send you a few pages of forms to fill out.

All pretty straight forward, but I recomend a glass of something fortifying to hand when you get to the part where you have to complete your credit card details !!! ( S'all worth it though ! )