Citizenship

Old Aug 3rd 2011, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
Have been to Christmas at the Zoo for the past 4 years and they ALWAYS sing this before going home. The whole place erupts into song!!
Everywhere erupts whenever they play it. Its a great song when your pissed..!!
Old Aug 6th 2011, 6:53 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnht
Congratulations.
Are you going to change your name to nelsonpomandkiwi?
Well not even in Nelson now as well so maybe I should put Auckland in my name as well !
Old Aug 6th 2011, 6:54 pm
Stoke City fanatic

nelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond reputenelsonpom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kija
Congratulations!! Looking forward to doing that one day How was it? Did you get any of the words wrong or sing out of tune? Very happy for you
Was cool and enjoyed singing anthem even if I never had sung it before.
Old Aug 7th 2011, 12:40 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Was cool and enjoyed singing anthem even if I never had sung it before.
well done - did you do the anthem in TeReo and English?
by that I mean was it with toes fully curled or toes uncurled ?? (as it was your first time and you hadn't practiced.....)

--- or am I the only one that this effects when you're not certain of the words and everyone else seems to be doing fine?>>?
Old Aug 7th 2011, 6:53 pm
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by lardyl
well done - did you do the anthem in TeReo and English?
by that I mean was it with toes fully curled or toes uncurled ?? (as it was your first time and you hadn't practiced.....)

--- or am I the only one that this effects when you're not certain of the words and everyone else seems to be doing fine?>>?
Amazingly it was done in both languages and I enjoyed both even if I wasn't sure of what I was singing, it didn't seem to matter !
Old Aug 8th 2011, 6:43 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nelsonpom
Amazingly it was done in both languages and I enjoyed both even if I wasn't sure of what I was singing, it didn't seem to matter !
I attempted both in front of my 12 year old son when watching the rugby at the weekend. He sneered at my first verse attempt (which of course he knows through school) and even teased me when I got a line wrong with the second. It's ok, I slapped him. He stopped sneering. Is it just me or is the NZ National Anthem very uplifting?
Old Aug 8th 2011, 8:17 am
Stoke City fanatic

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
I attempted both in front of my 12 year old son when watching the rugby at the weekend. He sneered at my first verse attempt (which of course he knows through school) and even teased me when I got a line wrong with the second. It's ok, I slapped him. He stopped sneering. Is it just me or is the NZ National Anthem very uplifting?
No I found it very uplifting and always have when I have heard it sung.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

gozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nicegozzy is just really nice

yes,
the nz anthem is very uplifting, more than the british by far.

other thing the kiwis have got right, put that on the list with tomato sauce.

congratulations on your citizenship.